e i g h t

"I'm Michael. Michael Clifford." After he said his name to me he posted like an action star and winked at me. He also fixed his hair and licked his lips.

"Dude, don't post like that. It's better if you will say meow to me." I joked as I try to hold my laughter.

He glared at me and went to open the small door of the bar counter.

I looked at him confused as I try to think on why is he going to my way with a smirk on his face.

"Can you repeat what you said to me earlier?" He said while smirking.

"I said that you don't have to post like that. It's better if you will say meow to me." I repeat the words while still oblivious on what is going through his head.

"Then I guess, it's better if you will beg to me for your dear life." He teased and started tickling me.

I was laughing very hard. No, I was actually cackling.

I was lost on the feeling of him tickling me that I didn't even notice that he is tickling me while he is on my backside and his face is on my neck.

"Please stop! M-michael!" I shouted at him while I'm still laughing.

But then he didn't stop. Cute jerk!

"I won't stop if you don't take back what you said that I'm better if I say meow and repeat these words, "I will moan Mikey's name soon." He said while grinning. You can see in his face that he is enjoying this.

He enjoys seeing me vulnerable because of my state where he is tickling me right now.

"What the Co.ck? I w-won't say those words, n-never!" I shouted at him while stuttering because this cute jerk is still not stopping.

"Wait a minute, did you just said what the co.ck?" He said while laughing. And unfortunately he is still tickling me.

"Y-yes. What's the p-problem with that? It rhymes s-so why not use it in c-cussing since some people s-said that it's not good to u-use God's name when y-you cuss." I said while still choking on my own words since this cute jerk kitten is still tickling the part of my body near my hips.

"O-okay. Just p-please stop!"

He stopped while grinning evilly and I sighed as I try to prepare myself for a non-human kind of humiliation. Please God, help me get through this he.ll.

"It's not better for Mikey to say meow and I will moan Mikey's name soon. Happy?" I sighed heavily after this disaster scene and pouted.

"Very happy." I looked at him and realized the close proximity between us.

I was lost in his green eyes. I was captivated by this boy who got a nature colored eye.

He wrapped his arms on my waist while he is still on my backside.

My gaze fell to his pinkish lips that I really want to feel.

He started leaning on my face and I started desiring on how he will feel against me.

But then, like always.

The blue eyed million dollar man that is living on the deluxe apartment adjacent to mine popped up on mind just before Michael's lips landed on mine.

But I didn't pull away and decided to feel his lips against me.

Our lips molded together and I put my hands to his colored hair, pulling it as I feel the electricity flow between us.

And to remind you, we are kissing while he is on my back.

Our actions are getting heated.

I was already getting lost to the state I am having when someone spoke.

The sound of the voice that is somehow still alluring to me even if it is the same voice that said many hurtful words to me that he didn't mean.

I can't hate him because I'm the one who led myself on.

"Let's go home Xandrea." He said with anger luring on his voice.

I pulled away from Michael and faced Luke.

"Why will I go home with you? You're not my dad!" I shouted at Luke as I try to hold my anger.

He looked at me with dark eyes.

I thought I only pissed him off, but I can see that there's something more.

"Well then, maybe I should remind you on how you should not disobey daddy huh?" Luke whispered to me.

Hey guys! Thank you for reading this story even if it sucks.

Chocolates!

BTW, any ATL fans here? :)

BTW, I'll update when this chapter gets 50 votes and 30 comments!

Love you all and have a good day or night :)