n i n e

So guys, here is the official trailer of Babydoll Sampler!(on the media) Hope you enjoyed it! :)

My body shivered as I felt his hot breath touching the soft skin on my neck.

Putting his arms on my waist, he pulled me up and dragged me out the bar.

My body tingles as I try think of the possible things that he will do to me. Is he going to punish me?

I started to punch his chest trying to get out from his grasp but I know to myself that I can't get off soon since his holding me like his life depends on me.

I glanced up at Michael and saw that he is saying something.

I try to comprehend it and realized that he said to me that he will see me soon and winked at me. I blushed to the thought of seeing him again.

He is really cute. Cut that thought. He is really hot!

I looked at Luke and saw that his nose is flaring. His eyes is glaring at me like he wants to kill someone.

The fire on his eyes is like lingering on my sinful soul.

I wish that I can just abase my love for him but my foolish heart just doesn't want to.

"What the he.ll is your problem Luke?" I said to him while air quoting my words.

"You're asking me what is my problem? Are you that stupid?!" He snapped at me while narrowing his eyes at me.

Honestly, this is the first time that I saw Luke like this.

Once, I saw him get angry at Maurice for flirting with Jack but then, he is not this angry. He is really scary right now.

Once we arrived on his car, he threw me to the passenger's seat and slammed the car door harshly.

He went to the driver's seat and stayed silent.

I looked at him and saw that his knuckles is gripping the steering wheel hardly.

I try to touch his hand but he glared at me that made me back up on my seat.

He stiffens when he saw the look on my face and his face replaced by guilt and concern.

"You're my problem, doll. Don't do that again."

What is he trying to say?

I haven't done anything bad to him.

"Do what?" I asked confused.

"Don't flirt and kiss anyone, other than me."

"I'm not flirting with anyone." I replied.

He calmed down and touched my cheeks.

I took in the feeling of his fingertips on my skin and closed my eyes.

Just one touch and here I am again. Being a fool for this man.

The man that called me worthless.

That man that called me a slut.

And the man that I wish would be mine even if he already has a wife that he loves so much.

I jolted when I heard the next words that his mouth blew out.

"Do you really like me, Princess?" I slowly opened my eyes and looked at his pristine blue eyes that I'm dying to have all to myself.

"Do you think that the words I said to you last time are just lies?" I asked him with the hurt flashing through my voice.

"No, it's not like that. I just want to be certain on doing this." He said and smashed his lips to mine swiftly after he said his reply.

I closed my eyes and put my hands on his neck. The feeling is heavenly.

Pulling his hair, he moaned from my small action.

Our lips are molding together like it's fitted for each other.

He started massaging my breast that made me gasp while he took the opportunity to put his tongue on my mouth.

Our tongues battled together and surely, he won.

"Get ready to get punished by daddy." He whispered on my ear that made my body flow with a thousand volts of electricity.

Hey guys!

Does some of you like Melanie Martinez?

If some of you does, we can be best friends forever!

I love all of you, have a safe day or night!