t h i r t e e n

"What fuck is happening here?" Luke's voice grumbled like a thunder making Michael and I pull away from our almost kiss.

Luke's eyes is bombard with fury.

If he is a cartoon character, he will literally have smoke coming out from his nose.

"What are you doing here?!" I asked angrily.

"I'm going to return something to you." He said while smirking.

It seems like Michael is digging holes in Luke's body and Luke is killing Michael on his mind.

"Then, give it to me." I said.

Luke chuckled and winked at me.

"Lover boy won't like what he is going to see doll." He said while grinning evilly on Michael's way.

"And why won't he like it?" I said a little bit curious.

"Because he will know what happened last night." He said and threw something to me making it fall to the floor.

I looked on the floor and saw my underwear that I wore last night.

I can feel the anger building up on my body.

I want to strangle Luke right now and push pins on his dick.

Never mind the second one, that would be so unlucky for me because I won't have a díck to suck anymore.

"Don't say I didn't warn you." He said and shrugged.

"Is that all?" I asked him. I'm so pissed right now.

"Yeah." He replied but after a minute he is still on his place while looking at Michael and I.

I looked at Michael and saw that he is uncomfortable right now.

"What are you still doing here?!" I asked Luke furiously.

He just shrugged and sat down beside me.

So, that means that I am stuck in  between a kitten and a bread stick.

Xandrea, this is your life.

"I'm not kidding Luke. Can you please leave my apartment? Now." I said to him.

"I don't want to. The kids these days are so hormonal. I don't know, maybe if I didn't came here, his dick is already shoved inside your pussy." He said while looking at the TV the whole time playing innocent.

"And what are you watching? Why is there a Bed scene in this movie?" Luke said sounding like a father.

I groaned and looked at him sharply.

"We are not a kid! And so what if we are watching movies like this? We are already 19 for fùck's sake! And don't talk old man because you've been on this period too."

He didn't replied after that and just stayed silent.

When we are already on the second movie, Michael got the blanket beside him and made himself comfortable with it.

He also put some blanket on me and kissed my cheek.

I blushed from his sudden cuteness.

He also threw his arms in shoulder and cuddled with me.

Luke also shared with the blanket and looked at us looking pissed.

"Stop being cheesy in front of me." Luke groaned at the two of us.

"You are the one who doesn't want to leave so shut up." I said to him.

He glared at me and focused again in the TV.

Suddenly, someone placed their hand on my thigh.

A few moments later, the hand started going up and stopped just below my crotch.

I looked at the two of them and realized that the hand is coming from Luke's side.

I glared at him but he is not throwing me a glance.

I almost choked on my own saliva when the hand flattened on my crotch and started moving his finger in an up and down motion.

I bit my lip as I can feel my body give in to his touch.

I tried to put away his hand but he didn't budge.

He just continued playing my crotch with his fingers.

I looked at him and he played innocent that he is not the one doing it.

After a few minutes of rubbing my pussy with his fingers.

He pushed my panty to the side and pushed a finger inside me.

I try to hold my moans as looks finger works faster.

I bit on my lip harshly making it almost bleed.

I pinched his hip but he is still not stopping. But then, he moved his motions faster making me near to my climax.

I bit on Michael's neck making it look like I'm giving him a hickey. Michael moaned because of that.

Because of what I did, Luke pinched my clit making me gasp from his sudden action.

"Are you okay? Michael asked me.

"Can I use the bathroom for a second? I just need to change my tampon." My eyes widened when I realized what I said.

Luke laughed and Michael chuckled.

"No need to ask baby, you can go to the bathroom  and leave me with this d-bag." Michael said and glared at Luke.

I stood up making Luke pull away his hands.

"Asshole." I said to Luke and went to the bathroom to finish what he started.

Jealous Luke 😂

BTW, hi guys!

Does some of you already saw the 5sos boys? When and where?

And where are you going to spend your vacation this year?

Love you all!