e l e v e n

Updated cause I love all of you!

He started rubbing his warm hand on my bum.

Tracing patterns on my butt cheeks, he bit on his lip and held my jaw.

He lifted my face and I saw that his eyes is filled with desire.

"Who owns you doll? I want you to look in my eyes and say to me who does you belong to?" He said at me with a raging lust on his voice.

I bit my lip and looked at his eyes.

Even though I know what he's going to do to me is going to hurt, the thought of being dominated by daddy Luke turns me on.

"I belong to you daddy." I whispered the words in the way where I am the only one who can hear it.

Since he didn't heard what I said clearly, he smacked my bum that made my arch my back from the rushing pain in my body that is covered by the pleasure and lust.

"I can't hear you doll! Say it clearly to daddy or you'll get another one!" He said and I earned another smack from him.

"I belong to you daddy!" I screamed.

"That's right baby. You belong to daddy and only daddy. Your body is mine, your lips is mine and to make it clear to you baby, you are mine!" He said while puffing a huge shred of his minty breath.

"Hmmn, I think that is not enough baby. You disobeyed daddy so many still. The things that maybe not bad in your eyes but bad in daddy's eyes. You've been a very bad girl." He said in a husky voice that makes my pussy drew with wetness.

I can feel his breath fanning on my face.

With only his voice, I can already say that I want his cock already.

"I'm so sorry daddy." I said in a hushed tone and looked at him with innocent eyes.

"How can I make it up to you daddy?" I asked him while my fingers are already tracing through the buttons of his jeans.

I smirked when I heard a groan came off from his mouth that made me wetter than I already was.

I began unzipping his pants and started throwing kisses on his neck.

He lifted his face that made it better for me to trail down kisses on his neck.

I can smell his cologne while I'm leaving kisses on his neck. God, he smells so good.

I unbuttoned his pants and pulled it down meeting little Wukey so excited and ready to be played by his doll.

"I think I like what's running on your mind kitten." He winked at me and looked at me with fire in his eyes.

I bit my lip and grabbed his dick.

Feeling up his cöck, I started moving my hand in a back and forth motion to make his semi-hard erection harder than it was.

"Does my hand feels good daddy?" I asked him.

"O-oh, yes d-doll. It feels s-so good." He said stuttering a bit but managed to say what does he feel.

"But it will be better if you will put your pretty little dirty mouth on it." He said while panting.

I didn't hesitate to do what he wants.

I put my mouth on the tip of his big erect cöck while swirling my tongue on it.

I can hear his heavy breathing and him groaning.

I smirked to myself when I realized that I am the one who is pleasuring him.

All the bad things that he did to me faded away at this very moment.

"P-please. Suck it already princess." He said looking painfully eager to be sucked.

"What is it daddy? I can't really hear you." I grinned at him and saw him glare at me but I can see it being totally covered by eagerness.

"Just please baby. Please suck my big red cock." He groans.

"Why is it red daddy?" I asked innocently while still moving my hand on his díck.

"B-because daddy's cock wants you baby. O-only you."

I can already see that he really wants me so I put my mouth again on his shaft and started sucking on it.

I move my hand in a back and forth motion while still sucking his big cock.

I wonder what it feels inside me.

"Hmmm, so good baby. I bet your pussy would feel better." He said.

I started playing with his balls and when I looked at him, I saw that his face is filled with pleasure.

His eyebrows are scrunched like his experiencing something good that he doesn't want it to stop.

I can tell he is already near to his climax so I started going faster.

I sucked his dick like there's no tomorrow.

I can feel his cock on my throat but I don't care.

I slightly gagged and suddenly, I felt a gush of fluid running down my tongue.

I heard him withdrew a loud moan and pull out his díck on my mouth.

"Did you swallowed it baby?" He asked.

"Yes daddy."

"That's my good girl." He smirked at me and I can tell that he already recovered from his high.

"I think you deserve to have a treat princess." He winked at me.

Oh, God please. If he is saying that-

But my thoughts were interrupted when he said something good in my ear.

"I wanna suck your pretty little tight pussy doll so get ready for a little treat."

Dope. BTW, did you enjoyed it?

If not I will feel awful because I really suck. (I wanna suck daddy's cöck. Lol)

Some Halsey fans here?

Have a good horny day/night!!!