t w e n t y

I was packing my bags when I felt someone's presence behind me.

"I didn't mean this all to happen Xandrea." Luke said in a sad voice.

"You didn't mean to impregnate Maurice? Luke, it is bound to happen. Both of you are married so there is nothing wrong with that. " I said while keeping the hurt to myself.

Even though how many times I try to avoid this topic, the day will come that I need to endure the pain.

And that day is today.

" Xandre-" Luke started but I interrupted him.

"You don't have to explain Luke. I'm okay. I'm going to be okay. " I said as I try to hold my sobs.

" Just for one last time. " Luke said out of the blue and kissed my lips.

Our lips are moving together and matched like a lego puzzle.

I smiled while tears are falling down my face.

Our chests are pressed together.

I can feel it.

His heartbeat beats the same time as mine.

The happiness and sadness is mixed inside my heart and my mind.

Just when I can already feel that he likes me or loves me, everything just came crushing down.

Am I really that unfortunate?

This love or whatever you want to call it that's happening between Luke and I is like the cycles that are happening on Earth because it is an unending process. An unending process of pain because in every cycle, it goes back to what it was before. And that's what my life is.

I savor every moment that his lips is moving against mine, he is breathing against me and he is painting his love for me.

"I love you. " He said.

" I love you too. " I replied.

Luke started tracing patterns on my jaw.

" You have a defined jawline you know? " Luke said that made me giggle.

" Liar. " I said.

He smirked and started pulling off my shirt.

After that, I also pulled off his shirt and pecked his lips.

" Why do you like me? " Luke asked.

" Because you have a big cock. " I joked.

" Seriously? " He asked smugly.

" Can't you take any jokes? " I asked while giggling.

Luke rolled his eyes at me and pushed his clothed manhood against my pussy.

He started grinding on me which made me moan.

" Oh,Luke please fuck me now. " I pleaded.

" Why would I?"

"Because you want my pussy. "

" Well then... "

He pulled of my jeans and pulled off my underwear using his teeth while looking at me in the eyes which made me more turned on.

We switched positions and I removed all the remaining clothing in his body including his jeans and underwear.

I sat on his lap and started kissing him again.

I can feel our heat rub on each other which made me moan constantly.

"Babe, go do it already. " Luke pleaded.

" Okay Daddy. " I said with a smirk and positioned his shaft on my entrance.

His cook entered my pussy and I started riding his cock up and down.

" Ah, Xandrea. " He moaned.

" What do you want Daddy? "

" I want you to go faster. " He said so I obeyed him.

I worked my way up and down his cook. Every move I make, a moan erupts on his mouth.

The ecstacy is building up on our stomachs and we can already feel that we are close.

" Babe, I'm coming!" He shouted.

"Me too Daddy. "

A few moments later, we came together.

The gush of liquid on my pushy is still there.

Luke's cock is already drained.

Suddenly, Luke stood up with a different aura and started wearing his clothes.

" Where are you going? "

" Going back to where I belong. " He stated bluntly.

" Where? "

"To Maurice."

"But I thought because of what happened earlier there is something happening between us. "

" Well, suck it up because those things that happened earlier will remain as an imagination, not a memory and most likely, not reality. " He said and walked out of the door.

If Luke's cock is drained, there is no doubt that my heart is burned. Literally.

Sorry for not updating for a long time guys. 9th grade is one hell of an experience so I am really busy right now.

BTW, what are your opinions on this story so far? 😊
Either way, I hope you like it even though it sucks.

Have a good day or night! 👋😇