s e v e n

I put my hands on my ears as I try to avoid the sound of Luke and Maurice's moan.

I went to the place near the window and push past the curtain and saw something that made me gag.

Luke is eating Maurice out while Maurice is sucking Luke.

Which means that they are doing sixty-nine. I looked at Luke's eyes and he stopped moaning and sucking Maurice's cunt.

And you can't really call me dumb because the truth is that I am a martyr. I love being hurt but I guess I'm already tired of being hurt.

He catch my glance at him and stared at me with pity.

I closed the curtains and closed my fists. I try to hold my anger but I can't anymore.

I looked at the transparent mirror and punched it because I can't hold back my feelings anymore.

I feel numb. I thought to myself on how debacle my life has been since Luke came to my life. And maybe if I stayed near him for a long time, this is not the only pain that I will feel.

I stood frozen while looking to the broken mirror and looked at my reflection. The mirror is broken and crushed just like me.

I didn't notice that my fist is bleeding. And honestly, I didn't feel the pain.

What I'm feeling in my heart is more painful than the cut in my veins.

Luke is like a demon that can't be avoided. It's like I'm stuck in him. Even though all I get when I'm with him is misery, I can't breath when I'm not with him.

His like a vampire sucking my blood from my body. Not only my blood but even my life because how can you survive when you have no blood?

That is him for me, but I still need him though.

I don't even like what I've become anymore.

My knees fell on the ground while I'm glaring at the tiled floor.

I can't keep on doing this. I need to live in reality and care about myself.

I stood from the ground and went to the bathroom.

I washed the flowing blood from my fist and put some crutches to make sure that it won't be infected.

I won't end my life just for a freaking douche that has a daddykink and calls his wife mommy.

I dressed nicely and put some make-up to make myself presentable.

I decided to go to Rock Your Balls Out Bar. Its a bar that can be found downtown. I went there once before and saw many hot guys.

We don't know, maybe I can find a new daddy.

When I arrived at Rock Your Balls Out Bar, I can already smell the bitter aroma of the alcoholic beverages.

Trust me when I say to you that all the people in this bar are idiots, including me because we studied gateway drugs in elementary and high school which includes alcohol and cigarette but we still use it for our own happiness because for people who are broken like us, these are the only things that can be our escape to the cruel reality on this universe.

I shove past the drunkards and people who are grinding and dancing.

I went to the counter and ordered something that will be a stress reliever for me.

"One vodka please." I said to the bartender.

I was doing something in my phone while sitting on a bar stool so I didn't noticed that it is one of the best friend of the jerk who said that he won't love me.

"Here is your order." He said with his thick seducing Australian accent.

I drank the vodka as soon as he placed it on the counter.

"Eager are we?"

I looked up at him and glared at him.

"Don't talk to me." I replied harshly.

"Wooh, dude I didn't do anything." He said while raising both of his hands like he will surrender. He looked scared.

I've come to my senses and I'm being swallowed by my conscience.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to snap at you." I apologized.

"It's okay. Mind telling me your problem Miss Gorgeous?" He winked at me.

"Are you flirting with me?"

He stayed silent and simply shrugged.

"I will only tell you if you tell your name to me." I said, demanding him to tell his name.

"I'm........"

CLIFFHANGER :)

QOTC: WHO IS THE GUY?

HANG IN THERE BABYDOLLS.

SO I UPDATED BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE BEGGING FOR AN UPDATE. I'M NOT DOING ANYTHING SO I DECIDED TO UPDATE TODAY.

What the f.uck happened to Lucas on that picture?
He is really turning into a daddy ;)

BTW, HAPPY EASTER SUNDAY TO ALL OF YOU!

I'll update next week because I still have classes on Monday to Wednesday :)