s i x

"I don't want to see you crying." He said and hugged me as I try to get away from his grasp.

"Why are you doing this? I thought you said that I was worthless so why are you following a worthless slut like me?" I replied to him as the tears continue flooding in my cheeks.

"Do you think I want to hurt your feelings like that?" He said while looking at me with guilt.

"Then if you don't want to hurt me why did you said those words?"

"Because I don't want to-"

"You don't want to what?" I interrupted.

"I don't want to accept the truth that I felt something special for you even though we only knew each other for a short period of time." He said to me while his hands are on my hips.

"I already know you for a long time."

"Really? Then why didn't you approached me?"

"Because you're so out of my league. I guess that you doesn't feel the same way."

"W-what?" He stuttered.

"I like you too Luke."

"What are you saying to me?" He looks confused.

"I thought you said that you feel something special to me?" I replied.

"But what I'm trying to say to you is that I like you.... as a friend."

That's the words that crushed my heart again and again.  I try to hold on the tears but it fell again. When will I stop crying?

Does everybody really like seeing me hurt?

I try to comprehend if those words really fell off from Luke's mouth.

"So that means that you doesn't like me nor love me?" I try to ask again because I'm that desperate while there are still tears brimming in my cheeks.

"Sorry Xandrea but I really doesn't feel anything romantic to you."

I laughed while I'm still crying that made me look like a crazy person.

"Dude, that hurts more than a bomb thrown at you." I said while still laughing and crying.

"Xandrea-" But I didn't let him finish.

"Why can't you just lie to me for a second and say that you love me?" I shouted at him.

He looked at me pitifully.

"Please Luke, say that you love me."

"I-" He can't continue what he's saying.

"Say it Luke please....please just say it."

"I don't love you Xandrea. I only knew you for a short time. Maybe there is a right man for you and it's not me." He looked at me with sadness in his eyes.

"Why can't you say that you love me even if it's just a lie." I said while sobbing shamefully.

"Because I don't want to lie to you. Probably I don't love you you and I won't love you in my whole existence." He spitted to my face.

I fell silent and I felt numb. I stopped crying and looked at him coldly.

"Thanks for being honest to me. Nice knowing you." I replied while not looking on his direction.

I was walking out from him when he grasp my hand.

"Can we still become friends?" He asked at at me with hope in his voice.

"Friend your ass. Not now nor ever!" I spitted at him and run out from him and maybe run out from his life.

One suggestion my friends. Don't jump into conclusions and Don't misinterpret someone's words.

I guess we're not really meant to be together.

And maybe I'm just really meant to be their babydoll sampler.

Hey guys! Sorry for the crappy chapter. I just really need to do a right plot to lengthen this story because honestly I don't want this story to end.

Well this story will not end soon for sure so get ready for more drama and Smuts :)