t h r e e

They both looked at me with different facial expressions.

Luke's face is masked with lust and excitement while Maurice's face is bonded with ignorance and boredom.

Doesn't like the idea of me touching his husband's cock that much?

Maybe she is already thinking that I can steal her husband from her horrendous body and face.

Sorry girl but both of us are going to benefit from the massive cock of Daddy.

Maurice rolled her eyes and started to remove the buttons of her blouse. From the sight of it, I can already see that Maurice is trying to show off her body and suppressing her husband to touch her.

She looked at Luke's eyes seductively and filled with pure lust.

Luke bit his lip and I can see that he is trying hard not to laugh.

He cracked a cackle and Maurice looked angry.

"Why are you laughing?!" Maurice asked Luke.

Luke stayed silent and looked guilty but I can still see that he is controlling himself from laughing.

"Nothing Mommy. I just remembered something." He answered nervously.

"And what is it?" Maurice asked annoyingly.

"Uhm...I saw Michael and Calum masturbating earlier because they both realized that they are Malum AF."

Maurice believed his lie and removed her bra.

So, right now, Maurice is standing in front of us while half naked and both Luke and I are still clothed.

Maurice started to massage her boob. I looked at Luke's crotch to see if he is turned on.

Luckily, he is not turned on by his slut of a wife's show.

I decided to compete with Maurice and started to remove my babydoll clothing teasingly while looking intently at Luke's eyes.

When my clothing touched the ground, I roamed my hand around my body starting from my lip. Then, I massaged my pure large breast. Just so you know,not a fake one which undergo a breast enlargement surgery.

Luke gulped and I can see that he is already turned on by my actions because of the prominent bulge on his pants.

I grinned sheepishly because I turned him on swiftly not like Maurice who just made him laugh by doing sexual innuendos.

I walk closer to Luke and stopped right in front of him.
I grabbed his bulge which made him drew a moan.

"You should do it successfully Mrs.Hemmings. Try to tease him in the most seductive way not in the most malicious way." I said proudly.

"And how can I do that?" She asked while raising her eyebrows.

"Use your sexual powers Maurice. Or maybe, you don't have one that's why your husband is not turned on by your actions."

I can see that she got annoyed from what I said.

"Are you belittling me?" She asked stupidly.

"No mam, I'm just stating the possibilities or let's just say that I am being honest as your babydoll sampler." I said which made her angry.

I grabbed Luke and pressed my lips to his roughly but I'm making sure that my lips felt smooth against him.

I felt some sparks while we're kissing. Love at first kiss?

Nah. Just a bit of a lovestruck puppy.

Fu.ck it! I'm really horny so I do what bad girls do.

I started to unbuckle Luke's belt not caring that Maurice is watching the two of us. I pulled his pants and boxers down, showing his hard shaft ,begging for me to pet him.

"Do you want me to take care of you daddy?" I asked Luke and started stroking him.

Suddenly, I felt a hand grabbed and massage my boòb from my back.

I turned around to be faced to faced with Maurice.

"Up for a threesome Ms.Babydoll Sampler? You can also start teaching us right now." Maurice said seductively.

Wait, what? She is touching me and she wants a threesome?

"I'm up Mommy and Daddy." I said to both of them while faking my innocence.

Sorry for the late update and this crappy chapter :(

Are you guys going to a SLFL show? :)

30 votes and 12 comments for an update? :)