Chapter Twenty - The Ballad Of Mona Lisa

(Patrick's Point Of View)

There is a really, really awkward silence between all of us. Elisa speaks ending the silence, "So, how long have you two been married?"

"Uh, three years?" Pete answers in a questionable manner. I nod in agreemenet, "But we did split up for a year. Patrick and just got back together before this shinanigans happened."

"Why did you guys split up?"

"Well, you see..." Pete then explains everything before, during and after the incident. The problems he faced during our split up and he tells her my side on what happend. He also explains what happend to us wih out kidnappings. "So, that's basically it I guess."

"Aw, well I'm sorry to hear that. Everything is going swell now? Considering what happened the last few days."

"Yeah, I guess so."

"Hey, uh, can we uh, go to Brendon's?" I ask.

"Why?" Pete asks.

"Because I wamt to claim back Mona. I miss her." I reply.

"Patrick, how do you know she wants to come back to us? Or even like us anymore?" Pete mentions.

"Yeah, I guess you're right, but it doesn't hurt to try."

"I know it will if she chooses Brendon." Pete mutters. I just sigh. Yeah, it would hurt if she does, but if she's hapy, I'm happy.

"So, does Brendon still live at the same place?" Elisa asks.

"Yes." Pete and I say, "Jinks!" We exclaim pointing at each other. We explode into laughter. After about ten minutes, we finally stop. It wasn't even that funny, but oh well.

"Boys, I am sure it wasn't that funny." Elisa says trying to stop her laughter, "Besides, we're here." She says parking in the driveway, "Well, see you guys later."

"No, I want you to come with us!" Pete exclaims. I look back at him confused. He just shrugs.

"Why? I'll just be in the way. It's your guys' time with her."

"We want you two to meet each other. Come on." I say excitedly getting out of the car.

(Mona's Point Of View)

It has been two days since Brendon told me about his and Patrick's affair. I still can't believe it, but I can't let it bother me. No, it doesn't, the fact I saw my Dad's penis is what bothers me. It was so...so...nice. Well, that was the first penis I ever saw and they look weird, but still, I can't think that way. It's my flipping Dad for crying out loud! Technically not my biological dad, but you get my point. It's kind of hard not to think of it though. Ah! I'm insane and a creep!

Brendon, Sarah and I are eating dinner while there is a knock on door, "I got it!" Brendon exclaims getting up from the dinning table, "It's Patrick and/or Pete. I only know that because we made our special knock."

"Yeah right." I scoff. Then, I hear familiar voices. Well two anyways.

With no further thought, I run out to the living room, "Pete!" I jump into him, hugging him, "I missed you so much!"

"I did too baby girl!" He kissed my forehead while hugging me tighter. He sets me down and rubs my head messing my hair up, "Your welcome."

"Thank you." I mock him. I look around and don't see Dad at all. Then, I see him, "Dad!" I scream tackling him in a hug.

"Mona!" He screams as he hits the ground. He hugs back. Dad's hugs are the best, "I missed you so much you won't believe."

"I missed you more!"