Chapter Fifteen - I'm Like A Young Volcano

(Pete's Point Of View)

I run out of the room and run down the dark hallways. I kick open random doors, a lot of doors at that. Throughout the ruckus, Patrick is groaning and it's abnormal. I start to get worried. I slam a door open and there is clothes in there. A perfect opportunity to get Patrick dressed. I walk inside and grab things that looked like they fit. I don't even know, and don't care what I grabbbed.

"Patrick, honey. Can you stand?" I ask.

"Uh, yeah. Why?"

"So, you can get dressed." I set him down gently.

"Cool beans!" He exclaims, I hand him the clothes and he gets dressed quickly. Well, the clothes surprsingly fit him and look good on him. Not a good time to check your husband out Pete, "Okay, let's go babe." He limp runs out of the room, I follow him. He falls and lands hard on the pavement, "Ow!"

"I got you." I pick him up and runs with him, making sure I have a good hold on him, "Babe, if you start to get into unbearable pain, let me know okay?"

"Okay Pete, I will." He smiles at me and with that, the alarm sounds and the hallways get flooded with red.

(Patrick's Point Of View)

After I get dressed I run, well tries to run, out of the room. I don't get far before triping and falling face first into the cold pavement. That causes a feeling of pure anger, towards Pete, I don't know why.

Pete quickly picks me up, "I got you." We start running again, Pete making sure he has a good hold on me, the anger goes away, "Babe, if you start to get into unbearable pain, let me know okay?"

"Okay Pete, I will." I smiles at him and with that, the alarm sounds and the hallways get flooded with red.

"Shit!" Pete says picking me up bridal style again running fast.

"Pete, I didn't say I was in pain," I mention.

"I know, but we were getting no where with that pace."

"Oh, okay." I smile, but fades quickly, my expression turning to hate. I shake my head and the hate towards Pete fades again.

"Honey, are you alright?" Pete asks looking at me worried.

"Yes I am. It;s just this whole situation..." I trail off.

"Yeah, I understand." Pete says.

Suddently, a pain shoots through my head.With instinct, I grab it and close my eyes. I literally scream.

"Patrick! Babe! What's wrong!" Pete yells over the alarm.

"M-My h-head! I-It holy smoking h-hurts!" I stutter. Pete stops running, "Pete! What are you doing? Keep running!"

"Not if you're hurting."

"It's not you! Now just run!" I snap at him.

"O-Okay. Sorry Patrick. Geez." He runs again. I open my eyes after the pain subsides a bit, Pete looks at me scared and sad.

"What's wrong Pete?"

"Nothing, just hate seeing you hurt."

"Oh ok-." I get cut off by falling and stumbling down a hill or I think it's a hill just by the trees and the slope. Especially, the area is not flooded with red anymore, but darkness. Once I stop and get to the bottom, all I think about is to kill Pete and the ones I love.