Chapter 38 is my ex

Y/n pov

So you woke up with a big light in your face. You did not know what just happened you just remember knowing your baby is a girl and anything after that you don't remember just me laying in the hospital bed. Wait I feel empty inside like the baby is gone.

The doctor walked in and was checking if anything was wrong.

"Y/n how are you feeling.

Fine but why do I feel empty.

Y/n I am sorry to say you had a miss carriage.

I did?!" You start bursting into tears

"Where is Ethan?

I am sorry to say he is in a coma a pretty bad one I am not sure if he is coming out of it. Do you want me to invite the girls or Emily or who every from the Dolan family.

Can you bring Grayson in.

Yes just wait for a minute so I can go get him."the doctor said while leaving the room.

I can't believe Ethan will maybe be gone first the little girl and maybe Ethan. He is the love of my life. We were supposed to die together.

Grayson walks in. And starts hugging you.

"Hey y/n how are you feeling?

Not that good right now I just found out the baby is gone and that Ethan is in a coma.

Well you were in a coma too we were really scared. Isabelle and Gabriella kept wanting to see you.

I will see them soon I just don't want them to see me like this. What happened after the doctor appointment.

Well me and Emily invited you guys to have froyo so we drove there. You, Isabelle and Gabriella were in our van and Ethan in the car behind us.

Okay?! Then what?

Well this truck driver was going really fast and hit Ethan's car. The truck driver went running. Ethan's car was destroyed once you got out of the car and ran to Ethan's car and saw him. You fainted and hit your head on the car so both of you guys were in a coma for 4 days and Ethan is still going.

What did the truck driver look like?

Our age, tall, blond Curly hair, blue eyes."

Grayson's pov

"Our age, tall, blond curly hair, blue eyes" I stopped cause she looked in shock

"What's wrong y/n?!

The truck driver is my ex!!"