Chapter 32 date night

Warning dirty:

It's been almost 2 months since Emily had willow and hazel. Emily and Grayson offered to babysit Isabelle and Gabriella so you and Ethan can have a date night. So you guys are gonna go for a hike.

You were getting ready. You put on some yoga pants and a spaghetti strap shirt (it is neon green). You were brushing your hair and Ethan comes in the room.

"Damn you look hot!

Ethan!" You blush

He comes up behind you and raps his big muscular arms around you. He starts kissing your neck right were you like it. You moan. He stops and walks away.

"Ethan you are such a tease!

I know I have to so you still come back to me.

Oh don't worry I will still come back."

You run up to him and start kissing him. You rap your legs around his waist. He walks to the bed without breaking the kiss. He starts taking your shirt off and you do the same to him. Soon you are just kissing naked.

"I think one of my little friends came to visit" Ethan says looking down.

"Oh my gosh come here you goof. "

You continue kissing him. He goes to grab a condom. He opens the package and you stop him before he puts it on. He looks at you confused.

"I did tell you I wanted another baby.

Okay then."he said

He starts kissing you all the way down to your hip bone. You start to moan. He looks back at you and start inserting his penis into you.

"Ha...rd...er... Eth...an"you said in-between moans.

He starts going harder and faster.

"Now can you give me something" he smirked

"Fine"

You sit up and Ethan goes on his knees. You start sucking on his dick.

"How can you do this so well."he said moaning

"I had practice with this one guy.

What was his name?!😏

Umm I don't remember his name but it starts with and eth and ends with a an.

I think I know him.

Come here you" you start kissing him and do what you normally do during sex.

After that little thing you got in the shower together and kissed some more but not as intense and you got ready all over again.

A/n: sorry for the sucky ending but I tried writing this but I was feeling really uncomfortable. But I tried. Thank you to jamyaburris for inspiring me to write more of this story it means a lot what you commented and I actually know that people are reading this story. And thanks you bey777999 for the suggestion of writing a smut. Hopefully this was good enough and sorry I took so long I am not good at writing a smut. And I did not know when to write one.

But bye love y'all ❤️💛💚💙💜