Chapter 18 teen choice awards

So today was the teen choice awards you were nominated for female web star and Ethan and Grayson were nominated for choice YouTube star and male web star. You had so much stuff to plan. This is how it went.

You were thinking to yourself " I have the girls I have to take care of and I have to find and outfit and I have to tan and I have to actually go to the event. There is so much stuff to do"

Ethan cam into the room to see you stressing out
"Y/n don't worry we can figure everything out my parents are coming to the tcas so they will take care of the girls and we will tan and relax outside for a bit and after we will go shopping for a outfit.

Thanks Ethan you always know what to say to cheer me up."

So you guys go outside to tan when you see Ethan push Grayson into the pool. You and Ethan could not stop laughing.

After that you guys suntan for a bit then go out to find an outfit. You found a dress that you really liked it was this black tight dress with some teal sleeves to match the carpet. And you got the girls a dress too. Isabelle got a pink dress with ruffles and Gabriella got a purple dress with ruffles. They were so cute.

Since it was cams birthday you guys did your nails and Ethan got his nails painted yellow.

"Ethan you are such a goof

I know but you love a goof so that makes you a goof.

I love you Ethan

I love you too."

After that you guys were packing.

Your checklist for the girls.
-diapers
-wipes
-extra clothes
-blankets
-bottles
-milk pump (I think that what you call them)

"Ethan I am all ready for the trip.

Okay put the girls in the car seat, and I will put all our stuff in the car. "

*skip to tca*

You guys are on the carpet for pictures and interviews. You guys had the girls but Ethan's parents was nearby to take them. Everybody wanted pictures of you guys. They were thinking how cute all of you guys were.

You guys go inside and find your spot. You had the girls bag just in case they need something.

It was finally time to see who won.

"And the winner for male web star is the Dolan twins.

I am so happy for you guys." You kiss Ethan

They go up and Ethan says " do what makes you happy or what you are passionate about it might be different from what your parents your friends but do what makes you happy you guys makes us the happiest guys alive."

Next is the women's web star

"And the winner is y/y/a/n!

Omg I won"

You go up there and say

"I don't think I will be able to thank you guys enough cause I love you and I love what I am doing I think I have a great life I say almost perfect but nothing's perfect I have two beautiful girls I have an amazing boyfriend and I have amazing friends and family. All I got to saw is do what makes you happy like Ethan said. If you think that your life is horrible don't think that cause someone is having a worse or same kind of day as you so just think positive and do what makes you happy and eventually your life would be very close to perfect."

You smile but then Ethan come up to you and says. "Y/n I love you no matter what and I think this would be the best way to say this to have a even more amazing day. Y/f/n will you marry me?!

Omg Ethan of course I love you so much. "
Ethan get up and kissed you.

All the fans go crazy they all say "I love you guys. They are so cute. They are couple goals."

That night was amazing Ethan was right I had nothing to worry about. Now for our wedding.

A/n hope you guys like the chapter. And I would like to say congrats to the Dolan twins for actually winning choice YouTube star and male web star. I am so proud they 100% deserve it. When Ethan actually said do what makes you happy then I knew I had to wright more of this book cause this is what makes me happy no matter what anybody else thinks. And I know they said stuff like that in other videos that's how I know what one of the biggest things I love them for is how inspiring they are and how cute. But the last thing I wanted to say is that I love how they got this far with making videos cause I know how much hate they got as a kid for making videos and since I want to be a film creator I can relate to how much fun it is to make videos. I don't want to be a film creator just cause they make videos but cause I love doing it and that's what makes me happy.

So if you are getting bullied or something then remember it might be hard now but do what makes you happy and eventually you will get better and be happier and don't even care what the bullies said to you cause you are happy doing something else. And if they think the best thing to do is put you down for doing what you love ignore them cause they will go no were hating on people like you. So keep listening to the Dolan twins what they say cause it is true.

Love you and stay strong no matter what.