Chapter 23 where could they be

"Hello you must be y/n and Ethan.

Yes hello officer.

So y/n we heard your daughters were kidnapped.

Yes they were.

Can you tell me what happened and were it happened."

So you explain everything that happened to the girls to the officer.

"Y/n and Ethan I am gonna head back to the station to get some more help to find the girls call us if anything happens.

Okay thank you officer.

Y/n they will find them.

I hope so I am just really scared.

Y/n and Ethan I know this is bad timing but it's Tuesday so you want to film what just happened.

Ya we should tell them so they can help a bit.

Y/n are you sure.

Ya I want to.

Okay."

You guys set up the cameras and start filming.

" hey guys were back

So I need your guys help. So you know me and y/n had kids twin girls. There names is Isabelle and Gabrielle they are 6 months old. They got kidnapped by my exgirlfriend holly. So if you guys can help us find our girls that would be great here is all holly social media so you can maybe find were she is. Y/n is really scared for what might happen to her babies so please help.

Whoever can find them gets a date with me.

What really gray.

If it makes them want to find the girls then I will help no matter who the girl is.

Thanks bro. So please help us find our kids."

You guys finish filming and editing and uploading the video. Still nothing from the fans or police. Where could they be