Chapter three not just friends

You're going to go to the beach with Ethan but you have to get ready first. So you put on a pastel purple bikini and a bathing suit cover and put your sunglasses in your bag with your towel. You check your phone cause you're already and waiting for Ethan to pick you up.  And you found a text message from Ethan.

From Ethan 💖😍:
I am so excited to see you today I bet you are gonna look amazing with no juice on you.

To Ethan 💖😍: I am excited to see you to. And I think you are going to look amazing too

From Ethan 💖😍: I am coming to pick you up right now are you ready?!

To Ethan 💖😍: ya I am ready. I am going to sit out side so you will see me

From Ethan 💖😍: okay great see you in about 10 minutes

Ethan is so sweet I hope and wish that I can say he is mine some day.

When Ethan gets there he come out of the truck with a rose and a box of pizza in his hand.
"I thought we are going to the beach." You said teasing him

He looked at you up and down then smirked 😏

" I wanted to give you a little surprise!

Ahh thanks so much Ethan I love it!"

Ethan open the truck car for you and starts driving to the beach

*Skip driving to the beach*

You guys go in the water and have lots of fun splashing each other and swimming.
"Look shark!" You scream
Ethan turns around and then looks back at you. He picks you up and starts running towards the truck. The hole time you were laughing cause it was just a joke.

"Ethan.... (Gasped for air) I was kidding there is no shark and put me down
No that really scared me! I care about you y/n I did not want you to get hurt I love you!
You what?!
I LOVE YOU OKAY

I love you too Ethan but you got to admit  that was pretty funny. Even if the water was just at our knees!" You were still laughing cause you kept picturing his face.

"I want to show you something"

He grabs your hand and dragged you to the truck he opened the back of the truck to see pillows, blankets, pizza and a rose.
"Wow this is perfect.
Come sit I have one more surprise."
He grabs the pizza box
" Ethan I don't mean to disappoint you but I have seen a pizza before" you giggled
"Just open it!"
You open the box to see a heart shape necklace. With a big diamond on it.
"Ethan this is too much!
Look at the back"

  You look at the back it says "I always have and always will love you"

You look back at him it's amazing I love it. You give him a quick kiss on the lips then you guys cuddle in the truck.

It was perfect watching the sunset cuddling and kissing Ethan eating pizza what else could make this night even better. Just as you thought that Ethan says

"Y/N ever since I first laid my eyes on you I knew you were the one. I love you so much and I want you in my life for the rest of it y/n would you be my girlfriend!

YES!!"
You guys kept talking, eating,kissing and cuddling the rest of the night what a perfect night.