Chapter eleven morning

You woke up to see Ethan sleeping beside you(the photo) you decided to go make some breakfast cause in your hotel room there is a kitchen it's so fancy. You got up checked your phone for the recipe to make pancakes. When you got all the ingredients to make pancakes you herd Ethan wake up. He came up behind you and hugged you from behind and kissed you.
A/n I don't know why they have stuff to make pancakes in a hotel but deal with it

"What are you making?!

Some pancakes for breakfast

No it is for dinner

Oh shut up

I love you

Love you too when are you going to be done making them?!

I just started Ethan how bout you go back to bed and find something on Netflix. Once I am done making the pancakes I will come bring it to you.

That sounds perfect babe thanks."
He kisses you and goes back to bed.

*skip till breakfast is done*

"Here Ethan your pancakes

Thank you y/n! I love you

Love you too

Hey gray texted me asking if we wanted to go to the beach with him and cam.

Ya sure text him back saying we will be there in around an hour.

Got it. "

After you guys were done eating you got ready by putting on some water proof mascara and eye liner. And put on your floral bikini and sunglasses with your towel in your hands. You and Ethan headed to the beach with cam and gray.

"Hey cam do you want to sun bath with me?

Ya sure.

I am going into the water with gray babe!

Okay see ya

So did you and Ethan do it yet

Cam!! No

Why not you both love each other your in Hawaii why not

Well I have not thought of that maybe tonight we can plan something romantic and then maybe we can do it then.

I will 100% help you and I think Grayson will too.

Okay thanks"

You keep watching Ethan playing in the water with gray then he winks and waves at you. How cute is he.