Chapter seven i love you too part 1.

When you got too y/f/n house you are in tears you thought he was the one. You thought you were gonna meet his parents and him meet yours but he did not want you he wanted your body.

Y/f/n opens the door

"Y/n what happened.
Ethan wants me for my body and he tried having sex with me but I am not ready it's going to fast.
Come in side."

You go inside. You here y/f/n phone go of she checked the text message and smiled. Why would she do that to me I am crying and she is happy. Does she want Ethan what's going on I can't think straight it's going to fast.

"Hey y/n do you want some tea or hot chocolate so you can relax some more?

Ya that sounds great.

You can stay here for as long as you want my parents are on a business trip.

Thanks y/f/n for all this.

No problem do you want to go watch some Netflix.

Sure."

After watching one episode of glee y/f/n phone goes off again. And she smiles some more. You read who was texting her it was Ethan. He was cheating on you with your best friend. I can't believe it but wait y/f/n is gay so that's impossible cause she only likes girls.

"Hey y/n I want to show you something. "

She brings you outside when you get there you see people holding signs. The signs go all the way to Ethan's house was this all just a big plane of his. You went down the street reading all of them they say.

"I love you because...

You are beautiful...

You are brave...

You are kind.."

It says lots of different things then the last one says

"I did not mean what I did I did that so then I can get you to y/f/n house so then you can walk down the street with the signs look at the sunset and come in the back yard."

You can here slow dance music and lights hanging from the roof all the way to the fence. Then you see the poop full of your favourite bath booms with candles around the pool. You hear someone come behind you it was Ethan.

"Y/n my family is going to Hawaii would you like to come with me were we can have a romantic night like this every night?"