Chapter 27 please help me

You were doing your normal day stuff like taking care of the girls cleaning making YouTube videos. When you here the doorbell ring.

You open the door to see a crying Emily.

"Omg Emily what happened! Come in!

Well a month ago after we left your place me and Grayson went to his place we had sex for the first time. don't get me wrong it was amazing but I keep throwing up I am craving weird stuff. I think I am pregnant.

Well I am gonna tell Ethan that you are gonna spend the night with me and that he will go with Grayson. I am gonna make you some soup. You are gonna lay down on the couch watch some tv wile I go get a pregnancy test. Cameron is gonna come to take care of the girls and we are gonna hang out tonight just us.

Thank you y/n. I don't know what I would do without you.

Don't worry I am here for you. "

So you did everything you said.

You got the pregnancy test and give it to Emily. She looks scared to take it. But I know she will be fine.

"Hey y/n I can't believe both of my brother maybe got their girlfriend pregnant.

I know right what would be the odds if she has twin girls.

That would be crazy"

Emily come out of the bathroom with the pregnancy test it says two bars.