You're good

It took a while for Stevie to realize she wasn't alone in her bed. Opening her eyes slowly, she rolled onto her back, just staring at Lindsey. He didn't do or say anything either, looking at her.

"What the fuck are you doing in my bed?" She then asked, causing him to laugh.

"I guess, I was waiting for you to wake up."

"Yeah, well, that doesn't really answer my question. Shouldn't you be in your room with someone?"

"Can't even say her name now?" Lindsey teased, propping himself up on his elbow. "I'm sure you'll be glad to know that Carol is already gone."

"Already? What time is it?" Stevie frowned, thinking that either it was noon or Lindsey just didn't want the woman around him.

"It's nearing 12 pm. But I've been here for about an hour now."

"You creep, watching me sleep. I hope that's all you were doing, though? I wouldn't want to find any of your dried up bodily fluids."

"Jesus, Stevie! No, of course not. I'm not that big of a creep." Laughing, Lindsey scooted a bit closer, wrapping one arm around her middle. "I just... I don't know what to tell you really. You looked so peaceful while sleeping, almost... angelic. Unlike when you're awake." Smirking he said, fully expecting to be hit.

But Stevie let that slide, instead asking him. "What's up, Lindsey? Something changed in you. Why do you want to lie in bed with me and watch me sleep all of a sudden?"

"If I'm honest, I have no idea." He shrugged, pulling away, as he too turned onto his back. "Maybe I... maybe I like you. I want to spend time with you. I want to get to know you better."

"Or you simply want to get into my pants?"

Smiling, he turned his head, shrugging his shoulders. "That too." Stevie spent a moment deciding whether to ask or not. "Go ahead." Lindsey said, as if reading her mind.

"Did you have sex with her last night?"

"Why does it matter?"

"It... it does." She didn't want to elaborate.

"No. I didn't. I couldn't." 

"What do you mean, you couldn't?"

Looking away, Lindsey swallowed uneasily. This wasn't something any man wanted to admit. "Physically. I mean, she's pretty and all, but after those moments between us and, uh... nothing even really happened, but I just... I didn't want her. She tried, but my mind was somewhere else."

 "Where?"

"You know the answer to that." Lindsey said, reaching to take her hand, as they then remained quiet for a while. 

Without saying anything, Stevie let go of his hand, pulling the covers away from her body, swinging her legs over the edge of the bed. She was wearing a short nightie and nothing else, walking around the bed and into the bathroom. For a second, Lindsey thought he did something wrong, but she wouldn't have lain with him, holding hands, would she? He then heard the water running, so he guessed she was taking a shower. He knew this was brave of him, but he got up too and allowed himself to enter the bathroom. Quickly, he got rid of his clothes and joined her. Stevie didn't even flinch, didn't think of covering herself, as she reached for her shampoo, which Lindsey took from her, pouring some of it into the palm of his hand, before starting working on her hair. This was a quite intimate thing, yet both of them felt completely comfortable with it. After a couple of minutes, he placed his hands on her shoulders and gently turned her around, without looking at her nude front. He slid his hands into her hair and began to wash the shampoo out of it, while she kept her eyes closed. Once he was satisfied, he stepped closer, leaning in to kiss her, but she put a finger against his lips.

"I'm not fully clean yet." Smirking, she handed him the body wash.

He didn't object. 

Getting a generous amount of the gel in his hand, he started with her shoulders, down her arms and up again, her neck, slowly making his way to her chest, cupping her breasts, taking his time with lathering both up, his thumbs brushing over her hardened peaks, at which she closed her eyes, parting her lips. He then reached behind her back, washing it too, as his hands gradually wandered to her butt, squeezing it, although, he didn't focus on it too much, kneeling in front of her, as he caressed her thighs a good while, being a gentleman and not concentrating on the part of her he wanted to touch the most. He wasn't stupid, he knew she was most definitely continuing on with their little game they had created for themselves. He was almost certain that she wanted him to be the one to give in first. Was he going to? Absolutely not.

Carefully, so he wouldn't slip, Lindsey stood back up on his feet, again, making her step back under the water, until all of the soap was washed away. Then, Stevie let him kiss her, her hands going up and around his neck, not fighting him, giving him access, as she opened her mouth, kissing him hungrily, while his hands roamed. Pushing her against the tiled wall, he lifted one of her legs up, as she wrapped it around him instantly. Of course he was excited and he would have loved to take her there and then, she could feel it too, his hard member brushing against her. He knew he was going to regret this and after leaving her room, he would be rushing to his own and locking the door, but... Giving her one more peck on the lips, Lindsey let go of her. 

Stevie couldn't believe it. She didn't think he would be able to resist her this long. She certainly didn't give him enough credit. 

Lindsey stepped out of the shower first, Stevie stopped the water and followed after him, saying, sounding impressed, before he left the room. "You're good."