(7): "Pretty Boy"

Noah leans down in the shallow water cupping his bloody hands together and scooping some water up, splashing it over his bruised face. The boys had decided to drop by and surprise him this morning, catching him just as he exited his tent to go for a morning stroll to work out the kinks from spending the night on the uncomfortable camp bed.

Throwing him down onto the floor they had taken turns to punch and kick Noah, none of the going lightly on him even when one of them had gotten in a shot to his nose, breaking it. Noah had cried out then breaking the silence that had enveloped him, making him plead with the boys to stop, to leave him alone.

They had complied which was unusual. Just before walking off they had thrown nasty words at Noah, sentences that made Noah wish for a split second that he had never been born. But he had quickly chased that thought away scolding himself for thinking that because he has a mate out there somewhere. Though he has a feeling that they are being kept away from him because it has been a whole year since he turned eighteen and still nothing.

Nineteen and not seeing his mate is having a toll on him. He's weakening, each day getting weaker and weaker; he hunts and eats to keep some strength up. Knowing that that's the only way he'll be able to with stand the torture he reserve on a daily basis by not only the group who physically attack him but emotionally from other pack member.

Especially his Mother.

Splashing more water over his face Noah flinches as his broken nose moves slightly. Looking up at the clear blue sky he closes his eyes and just breathes in the earthy smells around him, preparing himself for what he's about to do. Reopening his eyes Noah takes one last breath before he grips his nose and cracks it back into place, letting out a strangled cry he holds still as his wolf comes to the surface briefly to give him more strength to heal faster.

A rustle within the trees behind him has Noah spinning around in the water quickly to assess the situation, but when a wolf walks from between the trees Noah's muscles tense and he catches the scent of the Rogue. The grey wolf stops just inside the clearing his intense gaze trained on the Omega in the shallows, lifting one massive paw forward the Rogue continues to walk into the clearing, eyes never leaving Noah.

In a second of stupidity Noah turns and runs out of the water, his shorts quickly becoming drenched shirt on the shore forgotten and he starts for the trees. Hoping that maybe he can make it to the main camp area for someone to help. Not that anyone would do it to save Noah, it'd be about the safety of the rest of the members, and they would blame Noah for bringing the Rogue to the main camp.

When Noah's about two metres away from the tree line large paws land on his shoulder blades forcing him down to the ground, Noah tries to struggle away but the wolf clamps his jaw around the back on Noah's neck to show Dominance over the Omega. Noah stills instantly taking in slow breathes of the Rogue scent as he tries to calm his racing heart.

The Rogue keeps his jaws locked on Noah's neck for a couple more seconds before slowing releasing his hold, positive that the Omega boy got the message not to do anything stupid or he'd be killed. The paws on Noah's shoulder blades gradually turn back into human hands as the Rogue takes his human form, his breath tickles the back of Noah's neck his body barely hovering above Noah's.

The Rogue takes in a deep breath his grey-green eyes trained on Noah. "Hmm.... Unmated and an Omega. Looks like your all mine Pretty Boy." His voice is just above a whisper, hands still pressed against Noah's shoulder blades pushing him painfully into the ground.

Noah whimpers showing his weakness from being scared of the situation and from not being stronger because he's not allowed his mate. 

The Rogue shifts his body, lying flat against Noah. His naked body covered in streaks of dirt and smears of blood from spending his days as a Rogue. "I'm going to enjoy this." He breathes into Noah's left ear.

Noah just lays as still as he can, trying to breath slowly and think positive thoughts while the Rogue removes his hands and brushes them down Noah's sides until he reaches the start of his pants. Instantly Noah freezes knowing very well what's coming next and knowing that because he's an Omega he can't do anything to defend himself.

"Now I want you to fight me, it's always more fun then." The Rogue chuckles as he starts pushing Noah's pants down.

Movement behind them catches Noah's attention, the Rogue's too as a patrol charges into the clearing. The Rogue isn't quick enough to defend himself as the group of five wolves descend on them; Noah stuck under the weight of the Rogue as he hears a sickening crunch then the body slumping onto him.

Noah lets out a sigh as he rests his head on the ground trying to ignore the feeling of the dead, naked body above him and the slick crimson blood flowing from the Rogues body straight onto Noah. 

One of the patrol wolves walk over to Noah, using his body to push the Rogue off of him, the lifeless corpse making a thud of the ground next to him. Noah slowly turns over and pulls himself into a sitting position the whole time watching the dark brown wolf.

"Um..." Noah mutters looking at the ground in front of him awkwardly. "Thanks."

The wolf meets Noah's eyes grey-brown eyes staring at the Omega boy intently. Then he nods his head briefly before taking off into the trees the other four following closely behind. Each of them running around Noah and the dead body.

Noah turns his head to stare at the lifeless body next to him, thoughts on what to do now run through his mind until two Guards from his pack walk into the clearing. Neither look in Noah's direction as they pick up the Rogues dead body and walks back out of the clearing toward the camp area. To show Alpha Justin the body then to burn it.

Noah stays seated on the floor for a couple more hours before he finally hauls himself onto his hands and knees and drags himself across the ground toward the pond once again. When his hands meet the water’s edge Noah continues forward until only his head is above the water. Scrubbing at his flesh furiously as he rids himself of the Rogues scent and blood.

                                                     * * * * * * 

Well that's part seven
Hope you enjoyed it.....

SoaringSpirit