(6): The Omega

I'M BACK!!

I am so very sorry for the long wait. Orignially I had a break for two weeks because my brother was on school holidays and we spent most of the time out. Then I was banned from using the internet for two weeks hahaha....

Oh well.

I'm back and with new chapters :)

Let's get chapter six under way.....

                                                      *  *  *  *  *  *

Claude

Claude wanders through the house area of The Silver Eyes Pack, his mind concentrating on one thing and one thing only, finding his mate. He turned eighteen today and ever since early this morning he has been feeling this pull in his chest, deep within right with his heart. A pull that has had his wolf howling with anticipation for finding the one he is destined to spend the rest of his life with.

At the moment Claude is nearing the outside of the camp, the pull slowly getting stronger and stronger. As Claude reaches the last house he feels his eyebrows slowly drawing closer together as he wonders who could be over this side of camp, and why exactly his mate would be over this side. Walking past the last house Claude stops in his tracks as he takes notice of the only thing in site.

A tent. Old and tattered. But a tent none the less.

And standing outside the tent with no shirt on and a hand clutching his side, stands the most handsome male Claude has ever seen, not that he’s gay or anything. More bisexual. He just stands there watching the male for ages as he fantasises about them spending the rest of the day together talking. But as he continues to stare he starts to realise who the male is.

Noah. The Omega.

Claude shakes his head as he realises the situation fully. His mate is the Omega. The one person a future Beta should never be seen talking to, let alone mated to just because of what rank they have and because most members of the pack will look down upon it for whatever reason they were labelled Omega for.

Like Noah. Letting his sister get kidnapped.

Claude doesn’t believe that Noah just let his sister get kidnapped. He believes that there’s more to this story than meets the eye, but no one will ever know the real story because the girl is gone, parents blame Noah and Noah doesn’t talk about it. He’d rather just get on with his life, and Claude understands that completely.

Turning on his heels Claude walks back through the camp toward his house near the Alpha’s place. His mother will be waiting for him when he returns; she, his father and his twin brother will all be wondering if he has found his mate. Claude already knows the Erick has found his mate, she found him just after her eighteenth birthday. They’ve been really close ever since.  They’re probably planning the date when they finish mating today; now the Erick too is eighteen.

But Claude has no idea how he’s going to be able to tell his family that his mate is the Omega boy, living on the out skirts of the camp in a tattered old tent spending his days avoiding everyone because members of the pack give him hell if they catch him. Claude doesn’t have to ask Noah to know that this is the case.

Finally reaching his house, Claude walks through the front door to the inviting smell of his mother’s cooking. He wanders into the kitchen to find his family, plus Erick’s mate sitting at the table eating. They all look up at him as he enters the room.

“Claude, glad you could join us.” His mother smiles kindly at him.

“Sorry mother, I got side tracked.” Claude mutters as he takes his seat next to his brother.

“Did you find your mate? I don’t smell anyone else on you.” Erick smirks but raises a questioning eyebrow at him.

Claude awkwardly looks down at his plate. “I found them.” He whispers.

Instantly his parents question him about whom she is; Erick asks when he’s going to meet her, if he knows her.

Claude glances up at them from under his lashes. “You know them or of them.” He mutters. “And it’s not a she, it’s a he.” Claude utters quietly.

His family stare at him in silence as they let what he just said sink on. “What?” His mother asks.

“It’s a he.” Claude repeats louder. “My mate is a he.”

His father just looks at him. “That’s fine son, who is he?”

Claude shuffles awkwardly in his seat. “It’s Noah, the Omega…” He trails off.

His mother stands up from the table, her hands pressed flat on the counter. “What?!” She hisses.

Claude stands up as well. “My mate is Noah.” He growls his wolf coming closer to the surface as he prepares to defend himself and his mate from his parents.

His mother narrows her eyes at him. “You’re coming with me.” With that she walks around the table gets Claude’s upper arm and drags him out of the house, straight to the Alpha’s house. Where they walk into the office to find Alpha Justin and another lady talking in hushed voices by his desk.

“Alison. How can I help you?” Alpha Justin asks Claude’s mother.

“My son has found his mate, and it turns out to be the Omega boy.” She states moving further into the room.

The other lady walks forward and looks at Claude. “He and Noah mustn’t be together. Noah doesn’t deserve it, not after he allowed his sister – my daughter to be kidnapped.” She demands as she looks back at Claude’s mother.

Alison looks at the other woman for a short second before turning to her son. “I believe she has a point. You will stay away from that boy-”

Claude cuts her off. “That boy is my mate and there is no way I will be staying away from him!”

Alpha Justin just sits behind his desk filling out papers, occasionally looking up to see what’s happening.

“You will stay away from that boy.” The other lady says as she walks toward Claude. “As the Omega’s mother, I want you to stay away from him.”

Claude glares at her. “You’re his mother!” He hisses. “You have no rights to be his mother!”

Alison hits her son on the arm. “Don’t be rude Claude. You are to stay away from that boy.”

Claude rolls his eyes as he turns to his mother. “I will not stay away from my mate, Mother.”

Alison looks at her son, a look of sadness washes through her hazel eyes. “I’m sorry Claude, but it’s for your own good.” With that she grabs Claude’s arm and drags him back out of the Alpha’s house and to their own, where she walks him past the family to the spare room. Throwing him inside she closes the door and locks it from the outside before walking back to the kitchen to continue with dinner.