Chapter 44

I laid the twins next to me in bed and laid down as well. I stroked over their cheeks and smiled widely. Aaron came back inside after he called his parents and sat next to me.
"How do you feel?", he asked and kissed my head. I looked up at him and smiled. "Amazing. And you?"
"Perfect.", he said smiling and kissed me gently. I smiled and looked back at the twins. "How much older is George exactly?", Aaron asked and stroked his head. "Almost 20 minutes.", I said smiling and kissed their foreheads. "Can you believe it?", I asked and looked at him. He shook his head, still looking at the twins. "No. This seems too perfect to be real.", he said quietly.
I tangled his hand with mine and kissed it. "You're a daddy now.", I said and smiled widely. He chuckled and kissed my hand. "And you're a mommy now."
Then there was a quiet knock at the door. "Hey, may we see our grandchildren?", Aaron's mom asked and came in with his father. "Sure.", I said and carefully took them back into my arms. "Oh my God, they are so incredibly cute!", his mom said and tears started to fill her eyes. "Do they have names already?", his father asked smiling. I looked at Aaron and smiled widely. "Actually, yes.", I said.
"Here we have Natalie Posie Tveit...", I said and laid her into his mother's arms. "And here George Stanley Tveit.", I said and gave him to Aaron's father. His mother looked at me with big eyes.
"Posie and Stanley?", she asked quietly. I nodded smiling. "Yes, well, I thought... The last months you two were much mkre like parents to me, than my actual, so I thought it would maybe be a good idea.", I said and looked at them. "Oh, Scarlett, thank you so much! This is... wow! You became our daughter the last months as well.", his mom said and smiled.
Natalie whined quietly and reached out her arms. Aaron's mom giggled and kissed her hands. "She is really beautiful.", she said and smiled.
His parents stayed a bit longer, then they decided to leave us some privacy. Aaron carefully laid the twins into their little bed, then laid next to me in the bed. "Oh, wait! I have to call Nat!", I said and grabbed his phone.
"Hey hey! How is my pregnant best friend? I haven't heard from you in weeks!", she said. I giggled quietly. "It's nice to hear you, too, Nat. But about that pregnant, well..." She gasped. "They're already here?" I smiled widely.
"Yes. Tonight at 11:13 pm and 11:32 pm.", I said. "Aw and how are they? Do they have names already?", she squealed. "They are great. And yes, they do.", I explained. "Tell me, tell me, tell me!" I giggled again.
"Natalie Posie and George Stanley." She gasped again. "Natalie?", she breathed. "Yes, Natalie." I smiled and kept talking to her for almost an hour.