Chapter 19

We spent the rest of the day sitting on the couch and talking a lot. We also started thinking about names already. "What about Lucas?", he asked. I looked at him and made a disgusted face. "Eww... Everything but not Lucas, please!", I said. "What's wrong with that name?", Aaron asked chuckling. "Well, in my school there was a guy named Lucas and he was just... ew. He was the womanizer in our school and had a different girl every day." Aaron started laughing and fell back on the couch. "Hey!", I said and hit his chest. "What's so funny?" He looked at me, he was still chuckling.
"I'm just imagining how he walks up the corridor one day, asking you out and you're just making that face..." He tried to imitate my expression from earlier. "And be like: Ewww.", he said and started laughing again. I looked at him for a moment, then I looked at my hands. He stopped after another moment and looked at me. "Scar?", he asked and sat up again. "Hey, what is it?", he asked and wiped a strand of my hair behind my ear.
"Well, actually...", I said quietly. "Aww, Scar...", he said sympathetically and hugged me. I buried my face in his shoulder and squeezed him a bit. He kissed my forehead and smiled. "So not Lucas.", he said. "Nope. Not Lucas. My little speckle won't get the name of this idiot.", I said determined. "Your little... what?", he asked chuckling. "Speckle. You know like speckle speckle.", I said and smiled widely. "And why speckle?", he asked and smiled as well.
"Well, I saw just a little speckle on the ultrasound and so I will call her or him speckle, until we meet her. Or him." He smiled and kissed me gently. "So, your little speckle.", he said smiling. We kept thinking about some names, but didn't get a real result. So we decided to go to bed. We laid down and I cuddled up to Aaron. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead. "Good night, Scar", he whispered. "Good night, Aaron.", I whispered and fell asleep.
I woke up again in the middle of the night, when Aaron started tossing and turning again. I sat up and looked at him. He had a pained expression and was sweating again. "Aaron...", I said and tried to wake him up carefully. He groaned and turned again. "Aaron, wake up!", I said loudly and continued waking him up.