Chapter 11

Chapter 11

To make a long story short.... My second encounter with a vampire didn't go well. Now here is the long story.

The vampire tackled me and pinned me to the ground. He was extremely strong and took me down too easily. Before I could even properly react too. He bit into my shoulder and started to drain my blood. It was excruciatingly painful, I needed to get him off. I grabbed his throat and squeezed as hard as I could, though I could feel my strength draining from me. He wailed and backed away from me. He'd made a bloody mess of my shoulder and that same blood dripped from his mouth and trailed down his chin. He pulled a dagger from his boot and started slashing out at me. I quickly jumped back but it caught my shirt and his strength threw me onto the ground behind him. He snickered realising what he'd done and threw the dagger down at me with as much force as he could muster. The metal stung like acid and slid through me like butter. I screamed out in pain.

"Yes wolf that's silver," He laughed.

I growled, reached back and pulled it from myself. Silver huh? That's playing pretty dirty. I'd just have to test this new werewolf strength on him. Though my back still stung from the silver wound, I jumped up and grabbed his arm before he could react. Under my iron grip, he struggled and pulled. I placed my foot right above his hip and pulled on his arm with all the strength that I could muster. I felt a terrible tearing sound and soon I held an arm in my hands and the vampire's body was on the ground bleeding. Both my own blood and his splattered the ground and I should have been disgusted.

Only....

I wasn't.

I felt more alive than ever.

I wanted to tear the vampire to shreds and laugh as his organs were ripped open under his very own eyes. I wanted to pull the skin off his face, like dried glue. And more disturbingly I wanted to bite into that now raw flesh and taste his blood.

...and all I wanted was done.

Now I was disgusted.

Trying to clean the blood from my face Juno found me, "Oh my gods Torsten!"

She was completely shocked, staring at the unrecognizable corpse of the vampire. I smirked at her open mouth "look I defended myself."

"More than just defended yourself, it looks like you tried to eat this vampire..... Or played with your food a little too much," she looked a little green in the face, her eyes trying to avoid all the blood. She couldn't even look at me.

"What was it overkill?" I asked, disgusted in myself not just because of the look in Juno's eyes but also the sense of pleasure and satisfaction that was still lurking around my mind.

"Overkill!" She shouted and slapped me, which stung, "you can't just do that! Do you know how that looks? You're going to anger the vampires more than necessary. It's one thing to kill them if they are attacking you but a completely different thing to do this!" She sighed, gathering her thoughts, "now look at you, all bloody."

"Sorry..." I muttered rubbing the stinging sensation from my face.

"Just go and jump in a lake," she couldn't meet my eyes.

I looked at her, confused, "You want me to commit suicide?"

There was a glimmer of a smile, "No, just to get the blood off."

I smiled at her, which must have looked grotesque, and walked off to the nearest lake.... So I could jump in it.

***

"Torsten tried to eat a vampire."

Sylvia and Lalla looked at us confused. I gave Juno a playful push, "Don't just casually say that."