Disclaimer + description

** Disclaimer **

Every word and every character present in this book is of my own creation, and stealing it will be wrong. Yep.

Except the One Direction boys. They are not mine. (I wish) I am only using their names and physical appearance, anything else in this story is NOT  in any way affliated with the real One Direction.

I am in no way implying that the real Niall Horan and Harry Styles are gay. This is just pure fiction, straight from my weird mind.

This book will contain lots of swearing, some abuse and boyxboy material of course.

Not comfortable? Don't read. :)

Hiii. So instead of a sequel to AAMH, I decided to do a prequel, cos I quite like where I left the stories of their lives. Ha ha.

So, you know Louis and Zayn's story. What about Niall and Marcel's? So I proudly present to you,

THE STORY OF HOW NARCEL MET AND CAME TO BE THE ADORABLE COUPLE ALL OF US KNOW AND LOVE. 

Read on, vote and possibly comment! ( it'll make me smile and you'll be a nice person :D ) 

Love you, xx

~zarrycupcake xx

~*~

"Marce, you're staring at the weirdo again..." Louis teased.

Marcel huffed, snapping his eyes away from the tattooed blonde busily weaving in and out of the tall library shelves, and back to his best friend.

"Punks are not your type," Louis chuckled, and Marcel flicked him.

"He's not that bad I guess," Marcel bit his lower lip to suppress his smirk, getting back to his work.

Marcel Styles is not your average nerd. And Niall Horan is definitely not your average punk bad boy.

And both the lads learn the true meaning of the famous saying, "don't judge a book by it's cover," when they get partnered up for a project that changes their lives forever.

{ Prequel to Assassin After My Heart! }