XIX

I jogged on the path as I listened to my twenty one pilots playlist, the trees were like skyscrapers. I was out for my morning run while everyone else was still asleep at home, it was six in the morning and the sun was bright in the sky. It was boiling and I knew I would definitely need a shower by the time I got home, I heard footsteps behind me. I glanced behind me to see a man jogging behind me, I smiled and he returned it.

I could tell that I was nearing the end of the track, so I sprinted the last hundred metres. I used to do athletics, but I gave it up once I started filming videos for YouTube. The trail ended as I came across a wooden fence overlooking the city, it was beautiful. I stretched for a good ten minutes before turning around heading back down the trail, by the time I reached the house it quarter past seven. I doubted everyone would be awake, but surprisingly when I walked in everyone was in the living room.

"Look at all you early risers" I said, I got grunts in response.

"How do you get up this early and go running?" Mikey asked in disbelief, I took a swig from my water bottle and shrugged.

"That's because the only place you'd run to is KFC" Jack joked, everyone laughed.

"Play nice" I scolded, Ella and Caspar were being all lovey dovey.

"Aren't you two cute?" I questioned with a smirk.

"You stink" Ella commented, I pouted.

"And on that note I think it's time for me to go to the shower" I said as I walked out not before leaning down to give Jack a kiss.

I took my hair down from the messy bun on top of my head, I kicked off my shoes and headed into the bathroom. I jumped into the shower after putting my playlist on shuffle, I had my own little disco while dancing and singing the shower.

After a nice cooling shower I wrapped a fluffy towel around my body and another on my head. I exited the bathroom after grabbing my phone which had a snapchat notification from Jack. It was a picture of him out by the pool saying that everyone was outside and to come out.

I put on one of my bikinis and headed downstairs not bothering to dry my hair.

Once I got downstairs, I saw Caspar, Joe, Oli and Josh messing in the water. I sat beside Ella on one of the chairs, she was wearing a floral bikini.

"Nice bikini" she complimented.

"Right back at you sister" I replied, I heard someone sit beside me and I turn to find Jack.

He was wearing black swimming trunks and a SnapBack, he pulled me closer to him by the waist. I rested against his chest as we watched the boys have some type of Olympics.
Mikey was cooking burgers on the barbecue, it was only nine o'clock in the morning, but I suppose boys will eat anytime.

"LP the chef" Jack shouted, Mikey took a bow and I laughed at his apron which said 'kiss the chef'.

The boys had set up their speaker and the chainsmokers was currently on full blast. Jack and messed around on snapchat as we sing along to the music, we took a selfie and Jack captioned it with a heart.