IX

I woke up with a yawn, Alfie was going to propose to Zoe today, he told us he wanted to be alone when he proposed and then we could come by. Zoe loved the beach here in Brighton, so Alfie decided to do something special on the beach.
I walked into the living room and sat on Joe, this was a regular occurrence. We always annoyed each other, Joe pushed me off and I stuck my tongue out at him.

"And those are my twin siblings" Zoe laughed as she watched the whole scene play out.
"Caspar would let me sit across him" I pointed out, I shot Joe a look from the corner of my eye.
"Hey it's your birthday soon, joint party?" Zoe asked.
"You know it" I said, I gave Joe a fist bump.

Joe and I always had a joint birthday party, last year we just had a big birthday bash at a restaurant. Caspar walked into the room, his hair was sticking up in all directions.

"Morning pineapple" I greeted, he looked at me with an annoyed expression.
"How are you guys so awake right now, it's so early" Caspar groaned.
"Caspar it's like half ten mate" Joe told him.
He waved Joe off and fell on the couch.

"Fancy coming for lunch?" Zoe questioned.
"Yeah sure, I'll go get changed" I agreed, I headed upstairs and pulled an outfit from my bag.

It consisted of white jeans, a stripy top and a denim jacket. I slipped my grey yeezys onto my feet and we were off. I tied my hair in a ponytail and followed Zoe out the door, we went to this cute café by the pier.
I got a text from Jack saying he heard about the engagement and he'd see me later.

Zoe ordered a coffee and muffin, I ordered a cup of tea and a sandwich. We chatted about everything and anything, I loved chatting with Zoe.

"Alfie has been acting really weird lately" Zoe announced.
"How so?" I asked, I hope she wasn't figuring out about the engagement.
"It's probably nothing" I reassured before she started questioning me.

Later on we met with Tanya, the boys were with Jim preparing things for the engagement, but I couldn't let Zoe know. We went shopping and after that we visited Louise and Darcy. After spending an hour or two there, I took Zoe home.

The boys told Alfie was going to take her to beach and that we all had to be down there before them. It was quarter to five and Alfie was bringing Zoe to the beach at seven.
I changed into a new outfit that I had bought, Joe made up a lie about Caspar, Joe and I having to go visit Caspar's sister.

I curled my hair slightly and Caspar, Joe and I left for the beach.

We still had quite a bit to set up, there were huge marquee tents set up

We still had quite a bit to set up, there were huge marquee tents set up. And about two hundred metres down from the marquees, Alfie had drawn out a massive heart in the middle of sand. Inside of it were the words 'will you marry me?'
It was the most romantic thing I'd ever seen, luckily he drew it not close enough to the sea so it wouldn't wash away. I helped put out the drinks and food, I hung balloons and spread loads of confetti around.
By the time we'd finished it was almost seven so Alfie and Zoe would be here soon.

I waited anxiously with Joe and Caspar, Joe was vlogging the whole thing. It was so cute, in the distance we could see Alfie bent down on one knee so we all rushed down to get a better view. I could see Zoe nod her head yes, she must have been crying because she was wiping her eyes.
All of the boys and Zoe's friend came running from all directions and popped party poppers.

"Congratulations sis" I said as I gave her a tight hug, she looked at me with the biggest smile.
"You knew about this didn't you?" She accused, I nodded and she laughed as she went to greet others.

I hugged Alfie and congratulated him, I was standing watching everyone hug and have a good time. I felt two arms wrap around my waist, I smiled instantly as I knew it was Jack.

"Hey beautiful" he greeted, I hugged him back and gave him a kiss.
"Wanna meet my parents?" I questioned, he looked really nervous.
"Eh.. Sure" he hesitated.

I intertwined our hands as I lead him to the table my parents were sat at. My mum smiled at me and so did my dad, they looked at mine and Jack's hands and I released a breath.

"Mum, dad this is my boyfriend Jack" I introduced, they shook Jack's hand and we chatted with them for a while.

"Wasn't so bad, was it?" I asked, he smiled at me.
"No not as bad as I thought" he admitted, I smiled as a slow song was being played.
"Cmon" Jack said pulling me with him, we joined all the couples who were slow dancing.

Zoe came by and hugged Jack and told him to look after me, she basically gave him the big sister talk.
I laughed at Caspar and Joe as they started slow dancing. The party was great and Jack ended up staying with me at Zoe's place, but we were leaving in the morning.

All in all, it was a great day spent with the people I love, even though there were a lot of big surprises lately, I knew I still love all of my friends and family lately.

A/N
Hey guys! Another update, I'm trying to update as often as I can! I was also in an update mood :)
Hope you guys are enjoying this!
Please keep voting and commenting!

---
Anyone see Mikey in Jack's video with Conor! It was hilarious and Conor's cover with Jack?
I'm disappointed because I thought Jack was gonna sing:(

Until later..