3✔️

|Edited|

I burst out laughing as Jack referred to Caspar as looking like a pineapple, I have to admit he kinda does. Caspar frowned, I was currently at Joe's for the last day and we were waiting for Alfie and Zoe to visit. Ella would be back tomorrow so I'm going back to my apartment tonight.

"So Caspar, how's your book going?" I asked, Joe had told me he would be going on tour.

"It's doing pretty well, I'm going on tour in about a month or so." he answered, I nodded my head in return.

Joe entered the room with a grin, Caspar looked at him accusingly.

"Joe what did you do to my room now?" Caspar questioned, Joe was always pranking Caspar.

"Relax mate, I didn't do anything." Joe told him, he raised his hands in surrender.

My phone beeped indicating that I'd got a text, I looked to see it was from Zoe.

"Alfie and Zoe are nearly here, they're pulling up around the corner." I announced, I hadn't seen Zoe and Alfie for awhile, I'd seen some of their vlogs from Greece.

I stood up and went into the kitchen, I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge. I took a sip as I sat down beside Jack on the sofa, there was a buzz at the door and Caspar went to answer the door.

I checked my snapchat to see Ella had snapchatted me, she sent me a pic of her with her brother. I nudged Jack and he looked towards my phone, I took a picture and sent it to Ella. Zoe and Alfie came up the stairs and I rushed over to Zoe, she laughed as I hugged her. I also hugged Alfie, Zoe had gotten a really nice tan. Her ombré hair was in a fishtail braid, she was wearing black jeans, blue pumps and a grey t-shirt.
We all sat around in the living room, Zoe told me how Alfie had fell into the hotel pool when they were walking by, they said their holiday was great.

After chatting for a couple of hours about their holiday and Caspar's tour, I decided it was time for me to go home.

"Guys I'm going to head home, I'm just gonna grab my stuff." I told Joe, Jack stood up as well.

"I'm hitting the road too, Jessica do you want a lift?" Jack asked, I thought for a minute.

"Sure that'd be great." I answered, I smiled at Jack as I grabbed my stuff.

I hugged all the guys goodbye and told them I'd see them later. I told Jack my address and he began driving to my apartment, there was silence but it was comfortable. Jack turned the radio on and he began to hum the song playing.

"So do you live by yourself?" Jack broke the silence.

"No I live with my best friend Ella, she's away at the moment." I continued, Jack's hair was slightly messy falling over his forehead.

We turned the corner onto my street, my apartment was on left.

"My apartment is just up here." I pointed out, Jack nodded as we came to a halt outside of my apartment.

"Thanks for the lift." I spoke, I opened the door going to step out when Jack stopped me.

"Em.. Jessica do you, do you maybe want to go on a date with me tomorrow?" Jack asked, he looked so cute because he was all nervous and he started to scratch his neck.

I laughed at his cuteness, he looked at me slightly frightened.

"I'd love to." I said, Jack began rambling, but he paused as he realised what I said.

"You do?" He questioned, a crooked smile fell on his lips.

"Yes," I replied.

"Okay, great I'll text you." Jack ended, I bid my goodbye to him and entered my apartment.

I went into my room and decided to take a shower, I went into my en suite and I took off my clothes as I entered the shower. I washed my hair with strawberry scented shampoo and conditioner, I used my lemon scented body wash to wash my body.
I stepped out of the shower wrapping a towel around my body and one around my hair, as I walked into my room I put on a pair of pyjama shorts and a white t-shirt. I pulled on a pair of fluffy socks and went into the living room, I sat on the brown couch and turned on the television. The phone rang and I answered it, it was Ella's boyfriend Tyler. I told him about her being away and he said he'd talk to her later, he's a really nice guy. I got a tub of cookie dough ice cream from the fridge, I binge watched the 100 for the next few hours or so, after watching about five episodes I felt my eyes become heavy. I couldn't believe that Jack had asked me out, I really like him, but I didn't want to rush into anything because he only came out of a relationship. I smiled to myself as I thought about the date, I soon drifted off while smiling to myself.

A/N
Hey, so what do you think of Jack asking Jessica out? ;)
I'm currently on summer holidays so I'm going to try and update like every two days or so.
I hope you guys are liking this book, what do you think they should do for their date?

I'll try my best to make this book interesting:) thanks for reading you guys :)
Vote and comment! Ly xx