XIII

I couldn't move, something heavy was weighing me down. I opened my eyes to see an arm draped over my stomach. Jack was sound asleep while I was stuck under his arm. He looked so adorable, his hair was all over the place and there were small snores coming from him. I nudged him gently, still no sign of him moving.

"Jack, wake up" I whisper yelled, a groan escaped his lips.
He rolled over to look at me, a smile displayed across his lips. I messed his hair with my hand and got up to make breakfast, Ella was still asleep by the sounds of the snores coming from her room. I pulled out some bacon and pancake batter for breakfast, Jack lazily followed me into the kitchen.

"Happy Birthday, again!" Jack cheered as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Thank you" I said, his face nuzzled in the side of my neck as I poured the batter onto the pan.

I made sure to make extra for Ella because she loves food just as much as I do, I meeting my mum and dad for lunch at about one and it was currently half nine. Jack sat at the table while I handed him a glass of orange juice, I took a seat beside him at the small table.

"So what time are you and Joe going for lunch at?" Jack questioned as he bit into his bacon.

"At one so you have to be out of here soon, I still have to pick out my outfit for lunch and do my make up and shit" I told him, he looked at me with a grin.

"What?" I asked.

"I could help you pick your outfit out" Jack pointed out.

"You want to help me pick out and outfit?" I queried, he nodded in return to which I shrugged.

After breakfast came the dreaded time where Jack would help me pick out my outfit for lunch with my parents.

Surprisingly he didn't do too bad and picked something appropriate to wear.

"You know me too well" I fist bumped Jack as he handed me my black combat boots.

These boots were my second favourite shoes after my Adidas all stars. After getting changed and doing my makeup while Jack waited, I turned to him with a frown.

"What do I do with this?" I said referring to my hair.

"How about a ponytail? Simple" Jack suggested.

I tied my hair in a ponytail and grabbed my present for Joe before we left. I had made him a little gift set with new ray ban sunglasses, a watch he wanted and some Nike trainers. I made a little cuter by putting a few baby pictures of us, I said bye to Jack as he dropped me off at the café.

Joe was already seated with my parents and Zoe when I walked in, I hugged Zoe and my mum and dad.
I gave Joe a massive hug and wished him a happy birthday, we chatted for a while and got some tea. It was really nice for all of us to catch up as a family, we told mum and dad that we were just planning on hanging out with friends later on.
Zoe had to go back to Brighton because she didn't want to leave Nala with Alfie for too long. I was amused as she got a phone call from Alfie asking how much food he should feed Nala. She left shortly after followed by our parents, Joe and I exited the café and I walked with him to his car because he was bringing me home.
I handed him his present and his eyes lit up once he saw what was inside, he gave me a massive hug and we took a snapchat selfie captioned 'Sugg life', I posted it on Instagram. There were loads of comments wishing us happy birthday and stuff.

Joe handed me my present as he came into my apartment for a while.
He also helped me haul the giant box of make up that Zoe had gotten me into my room.

I opened his present and I knew I had a huge grin on my face, he got me perfume, a cute bracelet and my absolute favourite thing, some new Adidas all stars

"I freaking love you Joe" I shouted and gave him another massive hug.

"Caspar said he needs me to do a video with him, so I'll see you later" Joe said, I said bye and chilled with Ella until it was time to get ready for the big party.

Ella did my hair and makeup, I was going to wear the new dress she had bought which was so pretty. I helped Ella pick her outfit and waited as she did her hair and makeup.

We got an uber to Joe's apartment, all the boys were waiting for us when we got there

We got an uber to Joe's apartment, all the boys were waiting for us when we got there. We greeted all the boys and they wished me a happy birthday, Caspar handed Joe and I a shot glass.

"Birthday shot" he stated.

I tipped my head back as the liquid left a burning sensation in my throat, I grabbed Jack's hand and stood beside him.

"You look gorgeous" he whispered in my ear as we piled into the uber.

We made our into the club together, the club had given us the V.I.P area for the night, so it was going to be wild. There were neon lights flashing everywhere around the dance floor, but the club itself was dark. We started off the night with a round of shots, later on in the evening we were all a bit tipsy.
The happy birthday song was playing, I had my arm around Joe's shoulder as we swayed to the music.
The bartender came over with these flaming shots with sparklers, we all took one and downed it. I took a seat beside Jack, he was snapchatting. Mikey was doing this weird dancing so Jack took a video of him.
I put my head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around me, we all left the club at like four in the morning. I don't really remember what happened after that all I know is it was probably crazy.

A/N
New update. Yay!
Sorry it's been so long, I wasn't really sure what to write for this chapter..
I'm sorry if you thought there were too many pictures:(
I hope you guys like this chapter and please keep voting and commenting!
I'll try update soon!