XI

Jack had received an invitation to go to the Superman vs Batman premiere, he said he'd take me with him. I had to go shopping for a dress that would actually fit this occasion, there were going to be major celebs here. I found the prettiest dress I've ever seen in this small boutique, I went into the changing room to try it on and it fit perfectly.

 I found the prettiest dress I've ever seen in this small boutique, I went into the changing room to try it on and it fit perfectly

I decided to buy a pair of new heals to go with it, I was really excited about tonight. I went home and Ella helped me do my make up and hair, I got a taxi to Jack's place shortly after. I got in the elevator and silently waited to arrive at the apartment, I was slightly nervous because I'd been to premieres before, but not as big as this one. I knocked on Jack's door, my stomach was shaking with butterflies, the door opened revealing Jack. His mouth was agape, he looked at me in awe and I blushed intensely, he moved aside to let me inside.

"You look gorgeous" he complimented, I thanked him, but blushed furiously once again.

"You don't look too bad yourself Maynard" I replied, Jack was wearing some black jeans, a black shirt and a dark grey blazer.

"Conor and Joe were invited too" Jack told me, I nodded as there was another knock on the door.

Jack answered it, Joe was stood there in dark navy suit. He smiled brightly at me before hugging me tightly.

"You look stunning sis" Joe said, I thanked him and we waited for Conor to show himself.

"Jack, can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked, I pulled him towards the kitchen away from Joe.

"What's up?" He questioned, his tone slightly worried.

"Well since we're taking things slow, I'm not ready to go public yet, so would you mind if we didn't act like a couple for tonight?" I spoke, don't get me wrong, I love being with Jack, but I just don't want to be judged right now.

"Sure, I understand" Jack agreed, he was honestly so understanding and caring.

"You're too good for me" I said as I laid my hands on his chest.

I lifted my head to plant a soft kiss on his lips, Jack wrapped his hands around my waist. We went back into the living room where Conor and Joe were waiting.

"Wow Jessica, you look beautiful" Conor said, I thanked him and we left for the premiere.

Once we arrived at the red carpet, there were cameras flashing everywhere. Joe got out first, he gave the crowd a wave before offering a hand to me so I could get out of the car. Somehow I successfully made it, I tucked my arms under Joe's and we began walking in with Conor and Jack trailing behind us. Conor's jacket was very noticeable, he was wearing black jeans, black shoes, a dark shirt and bright orange bomber jacket. We waved at the screaming fans and posed for pictures with each other and by ourselves, I took a few selfies with people that recognised us. A reporter called me and Joe over to ask us some questions and interview us, I was a tiny bit nervous.

"Okay I am now joined with the YouTube sensations, the Sugg twins Joe and Jessica" the reporter introduced.

We both greeted the camera while the reporter asked us question after question. After we began walking along the red carpet again, I spotted a man with a mop of curly brown hair. It looked like Harry Styles, I was so excited I wanted to get a picture with him so I went over to talk to him. I have to admit I think Harry was my celeb man crush, but Jack was my boyfriend.

"Hi, I'm Jessica Sugg, I'm a youtuber" I introduced, he shot me a dimpled smile.

"Yeah I know who you are, I love your channel, your Joe and Zoe Sugg's sister right?" He asked, I couldn't believe he was actually talking to me.

"Yeah and I know this is going to sound like a crazy fan girl moment, but can I get a picture with you?" I questioned, he nodded his head yes and I took out my phone.
I took a selfie, I was about to walk away when he grabbed my arm.

"What's your number? We could hang out sometime, as friends of course" he stated, I told him that would be great and I gave him my number.

I saw Jack looking a little jealous in the distance, as we were entering the theatre to watch the movie I grabbed Jack.

"Relax, you're the one I'm with" I told him, he smiled at me and took a seat beside me once we all made our into the screening area.

I discretely took his hand in mine between the seats, Joe was seated on my other side beside Conor. The movie began, I didn't have great interest in superheroes, but it was actually an okay movie.
Later we ended up getting an uber home and I said good night to Jack as I decided to stay at Joe's place. Caspar was with Josh, they were watching a soccer match.

"How was the premiere?" Caspar asked, Joe slipped his jacket and tie off.

"Really fun, I met Harry Styles and he wants to hang out sometime, as friends of course" I stated, Joe told them all about the premiere.

I texted Ella to tell her I wouldn't be home until tomorrow, I borrowed Joe's t-shirt and sweatpants. We all piled onto the couch and ended up watching Trainwreck on Netflix, which was absolutely hilarious. I'm not a fan of Amy Schumer, but she was so funny. I put my hair in a messy bun, we all pigged out with some popcorn and chocolate.
After that we watched The Conjuring and I was actually crapping myself because I read somewhere that someone was kidnapped from the cinema after they went to see The Conjuring 2. It looks like I won't be going to the cinema for a while, I will just put about ten padlocks on the apartment door then another ten on my bedroom door. Maybe that's a little exaggeration, but can't take any chances when it comes to my life being at stake.

"Who's excited for Vidcon?" Josh questioned, we hollered back in response.

"We begin filming Hit the road USA straight after Vidcon" Caspar said, I looked at Joe and he nodded.

So they would only have a little under three weeks in London before heading for the states. I headed to bed shortly after watching The Conjuring, but not before watching some cute pictures of cats so I wouldn't have nightmares.

A/N
Hey guys, another chapter! I have a lot of free time recently, so I will probably be updating more often.
So please keep voting and maybe even a comment, haven't had one of those in a while :(

Thank you guys!
Until next time;)