After The Hurricane

" I can see it in his eyes (Oh I), and he's been avoiding me all day
It seems as though he wants to cry, (Oh, I) and he's been acting really strange
He starts talkin' and I tuned him out
It doesn't matter anyway
Because I knew as soon as I saw clouds, yea
I knew what he was gonna say" Jasmine Sullivan- After The Hurricane

Chrissy P.O.V

I looked over at Chresanto as He threw his keys on the kitchen counter. You. could feel the Tension in the air. It was so thick you could cut it with a knife.

He looked at me a little sad the He grabbed my hand. "We got to talk" He said as I sat on the living room couch. He sat on the far end of the couch.

"Me and Baja thinking about making it work again-" He kept talking but I tuned out him not wanting to even hear anything else. I'M sorry was the last thing I heard him say before I exploded.

"Your sorry" I said quietly. "That's it your sorry" I said again as A tear rolled down my cheek. "YOUR ALWAYS FUCKING SORRY" I yelled angrily. "I'M sorry" He said again as more anger built.

"FUCK YOUR APOLOGY, GET THE FUCK OUT MY DAMN HOUSE" I yelled. "Look it's not my fault Daniel didn't take your hoe ass back" He yelled as tears streamed down my cheek.

I ran and grabbed a knife. I ran in the living room. He looked at the knife in my hand grabbing his keys. I started running towards him with the knife.

but He beat me to the door. Hoping in his car driving away. I placed the knife back in the kitchen as I cried. I then heard several cars pull up.

I looked out the window seeing Seven cars Mercedes, Porsche, Chargers,and more pull up. That got out the car with guns strapped up looking like thugs.

I ran to Aaliyah room. "Get in the closet baby, and no matter what don't you leave this damn room" I said in tears pushing Aaliyah in the closet.

"Open this damn door bitch" A guy yelled as I mumble shit. that same car that sit outside the house everyday was sitting in front of there house with six other cars.

loaded with criminal, I grabbed the phone dialing nine-one-one. They beginned kicking the door down. "Come on pick up" I cried out loud. "Hello 911 what's your emergency" A women spoke. "Please help me"I yelled as they finally kicked the door open. The man smack the phone out my hand and smashing the phone.

"Tie that hoe up" A light skin boy with waves and green eyes said. The forced me into a seat and tied me up. "What do you want from me" I said crying. "We don't want nothing from you, We want something from Chresanto" The same boy said.

"I've been watching y'all for a while, I know your with Chresanto, I know He lives here, oh and I know you know where the money He owe at" He said angrily. "I don't know where any money is at"I said honestly.

"Where's the fucking money bitch, I will kill your ass" He threatened as I shook my head carelessly. "Since You seem not to care about Yourself, I'll just kill your daughter" He said as my heart throb at the thought of him killing my daughter.

"Don't you go fucking my daughter, Do whatever the Fuck you want to do to me  just don't hurt my daughter" I said strictly. "I've been through enough got dammit" I said angrily.

"Search this damn house for her daughter" He said. As I balled up my fist. He leaned down to my ear and whispered "Guess what you'll have front row seat" He said as I jerked in my seat. He smirked in satisfaction with my anger.

"I don't know shit about any money" I said sadly. "Beside my daughters not even here" I said confidently trying to get them to stop looking. "Found her" A tall dark skin man said grabbing my daughter by her arm as she cried.

He let her GO as she ran towards me. I cried running my hand through her curls. "It's okay mommy's going to get us out of this" I said crying.

"Alright break it up"He said as He looked up my pregnant stomach. "Who's baby" He said as I didn't respond. The tall dark skin whispered something to him. "Oh so you got a little chresanto Jr in there" He said punching me in the stomach.

I winced in pain as tears rolled down my cheeks. "Leave my mommy alone"Aaliyah cryed out. "Shut up you little Twit" He said as I cried. "Now tell me where is it" He yelled ."I really don't know" I cried out in tears.

"Boss she really don't-" before the boy could finished He popped him in the head as Blood splattered everywhere. He grabbed Aaliyah putting the gun to He head. "TELL ME" HE yelled as I cried. "I don't know, I don't know lord please help me" I cried out in agony.

He shot Aaliyah In the head as I screamed to the top of my lungs. "No, No, No Not my baby lord no" I yelled out in tears. Her body dropped to the ground as I cried more. No child deserves this. .

He turned to me and understand strapped me from the chair pushing me to the ground. Quickly putting Two bullets in my stomach.

I laid next to Aaliyah body as My life started to fade away more and more. Memories of Camilla, Chanel, Jacob, Daniel, Chresanto, and lastly my life Aaliyah.

(NARRATOR P.O.V)

Daniel, Aaliyah, and Chrissy bodies we're buried next to eachother. Family members of Theirs celebrates their birthdays. In appreciation and showing them love.

The police came 5 minuets after the incident. Sadly Aaliyah and Chrissy we're dead but they we're able to save Chrissy baby. He was put in a adoption center and was adopted 2 days later.

2 months after Chrissy death Chresanto had got caught up the men that killed Chrissy and Aaliyah had Kidnapped Chresanto. He was never heard from again.

Bahja had got back on drugs and beginned abusing Makayla. Babydoll called Child Protector Service and Makalya was taken away from Bahja. Bahja is now sentence to 5 years in prison for child abuse. After getting out of jail she went to rehab for her weed addiction. Bahja never saw Or heard from or about Makayla again.

Lastly A week before Danielle's Death Jacob had found out She had cheated through out they're relationship. He divorced Chanel and 2 years later had got remarried. Chanel had Caught HIV 5 years later it had turned into Aids and She was found dead in her apartment. Her body Was discovered there A week after she died when the land lord came for his rent money.

THE END!