One Love

"So many people never find the one

That's why I really wanna tell you somethin'

I really think this is it for me

I really think you're the one I need

Cause baby I done had 'em all

I don't want nobody but you

Yeh, Oh darlin" Trey Songz-One Love

Chrissy P.O.V

I rolled over in bed in tears as I went through old picture of me and Daniele. "You okay mommy" Aaliyah said getting on my bed handing me a piece of tissue. "No mommy's sad" I said crying as her little hand wiped my eyes. "Mommy daddy still loves you he told me so. He said he just need his space" Aaliyah said giving me a smile.

"Mommy did something really bad to daddy and we might not ever get back together" I said as she looked sad. "Oh" She said sad as she laid next to me "I sorry mommy I don't hate you I just mad" Aaliyah said sadly. "Want me to get you favorite movie so you be happy again" Aaliyah said as I smiled. "No baby just seeing you made me happy" I said as she smiled.

"You best mommy in the world" Aaliyah said smiling as I smiled. "Thank you baby" I said as she smiled. "Tomorrow can you take me to see Cloudy with a chance of meatball two" Aaliyah said as i smiled. "Yes what ever for mommy baby" I said as she jumped up and down happily.

"thank you mommy" She said smiling someone knocked on the door. "Oh Angela's here give me a kiss goodbye" I said as she kissed my lips (In a mother daughter way duh). She grabbed her Dora explorer bag going as I walked her down stair. They knocked at the door "Here I come" I yelled as I opened the door seeing Daniele I was in complete shock.

Daniele never really come get her he usually sends Vanessa or Angela. Because he didn't want to see me. Plus I haven't seen him in 3 months. I'm now 9 months pregnant My stomach tiny for A 9 month year old (Lol i said this because my auntie got pregnant and lawd her stomach was so tiny because she didn't get huge like other people who got pregnant).

"Hi" I said shyly as he walked in and looked me in the eyes. "We need to talk" he said as i nodded. "Aaliyah goo to you room" I said as she went to her room. I walked over to the couch and sat down as he sat by me. "look Chrissy I love you and have always loved you. But what you did to me was foul as hell I gave you my all for you to walk all over it. It's like you basically said fuck you to my face. You hurt me bad but as much as i try to avoid you and forget about you my heart won't let me. I tried moving on but my heart always bring me back to you and that relationship we had till you fucked it up. All i wanted was you but you were to busy fucking Chresanto to see how much i was trying to be your man" He said as i started to tear up.

"I thought it was going to be me and you against the world I was trying to marry your ass then you go and tell a nigga you been fucking Chresanto and that he got you pregnant. That baby should be my baby. We should be getting married by now. Having about 6 kids or some shit" He said as I smiled. "You don't understand how much love I have for you. Man you make my damn knees weak every time I'm around you. I just want to be yours but you fucking Chresanto just getting in the way of us doing us.

"Daniele the feeling is the same i just can't be with out you, Your my heart, My soul, You my roc" I said laughing. "You had me crying and shit these last few months breaking down and shit" I said as we shared a laugh. "How about we stay friends for a while" Daniele said as I nodded. "I'd like that" I said as he smiled.

"Aaliyah come on time to leave baby" I said smiling as Aaliyah ran out. She gave me a hug and ran to Daniele. "Bye mommy" Aaliyah said as I smiled "Bye baby" I said as she smiled. "Before they could fully walk out I grabbed Daniele and kissed him softly.  He looked at me with eyes full of lust begging for another touch of each other lips. "I love you" I said looking deep in his eyes. "I love you too" He said as I savored the moment before he turned and left.

I want to be with daniele but I have to get things right with Chresanto before I go any further and do anything else. I sat for hours once again waiting for Chresanto it was like everything that happened in our teenage years was repeating itself. He was back dealing drugs and probably out fucking other females. I know I kissed Daniele but so what when Chresanto cheat it still hurt me I still have strong feeling for Chresanto but when I broke up with Daniele I realized my feeling for Daniele is way stronger than my feelings for Chresanto.

Plus i was always afraid i feel as if I'm being watched it's this black car with tented windows always at watching from across the street and every time I look out the window It drives away. I looked out the window fearfully seeing the same car i just explain and it sped off as usual. I sat on the couch watching re-runs of The proud family.

I keys jiggle then Chresanto walked through the door "And where were you!" I said angrily. "Somewhere you wasn't" He said smirking. "Ain't shit funny nigga and When you going to stop drug dealing i can't have no nigga selling drugs around my children" I yelled. "Plus some body is watching us i can feel it and I keep seeing this black car with tented window sitting across the street from us" I said as a worried look was on his face.

"Was a nigga with some long curly hair in the passenger seat" He said as i rolled my eyes. "I don't know but you need to stop selling drugs. You have to get out these streets Chresanto. These street is going to be your ticket to death I'm telling you" I said as he sighed. "I will I will" he said as i rolled my eyes. He need to get out these damn street for he wind up getting one of us hurt Again.