Complicated

"I don't know what happened

Got people steady asking

How you go to sleep mad one day

The next wake up so happy?

Love works like magic

And it's so true my mind can't grasp it

I'm just glad that I've got you in my life" Nivea-complicated

Chanel P.O.V

"Ouch" I said realizing I had cut my finger trying to cut the tomato. "What's wrong" Princeton said hopping off the couch like a criminal was about to kill my ass. "Boy you crazy sit down I only cut my finger" I said putting it under the cold water so the bleeding will stop and i can continue cutting the tomato. "I'll help" Princeton said as i smiled "Alright I'll teach you how to cut a tomato" I said as he nodded. he wrapped his arms around my waist  as our hands met. We were body to body. We continued to cook the tacos and flirting.

"This taste so good" Jacob moaned taking a bite of his taco as I smiled. "Yup told you I can throw down especially with a little help from Jacob" I said taking a bite of my hard shell taco. "Oh shut up but hey how about next time you come over I cook my all time awesome burger" Jacob said wiping the corner of his mouth with his shirt. I look at him then motioned for him to give me a kiss he leaned in as I gripped his shirt causing us to fall back on the couch and our lips crash together. The kiss was passionate and full of care, Love, and Affection then the door bell rung as I rolled my eyes. "I'll get it" I said as Jacob lifted up off me I straightened up my tank top and sweat pants as Jacob watched me I can see why I looked good in sweats my chest is very perky so it stunk up and my ass was fit from the 100 squat I do a day.

 Plus I'm sleeping over today it's our night today it's Friday and that's the day we spend our time together.  I opened the door seeing two toddlers they couldn't be no older than Two years old. "Hi um do you need something" I said looking over the women she looked around my age she had on a fitted dress that stopped at her thigh and high fake louse Vuitton heels and a pile of makeup on. "Who are you" She said looking me up and down. I ignored her dirty looks "I'm Cha-" Before I could finish she shoved me out the way and walked to the den where Jacob was.

"So you so busy trying to get some pussy from this loose ass bitch you couldn't open the door and get your seeds" The girl said with a attitude chopping on her gum. "Loose bitch from what you wearing we can tell who loose" I said stepping to her. "Oh bitch you want this" She said angrily. "Bitch anytime any fucking place" I said squaring up. Until Jacob got between us "Wow chill ladies" he said breaking us up. Then it came to realization that she said that's his kids.

"What the fuck do you mean his children" I yelled anger. "Yes his Children" She said as I looked at Jacob. "These your kids" I said looking at him hoping this bitch was lying. "Please tell me these ain't your kids" I said about to tear I wanted to be the one to have his first child. he looked away as I covered my mouth and tears rolled down my cheeks this can't be happening I started to put on my Jordan's bred 11's. "Wait Chanel you don't have to leave I was going to tell you" He said trying to stop me from leaving,

"When the fuck were you going to fucking tell me when we have sex or start a serious relationship and I actually thought you were fucking different" I yelled at him walking away. "I am different Chanel just please stop can you hear me out." He said grabbing me looking into my eyes. I dropped my overnight bag onto the ground sighing "One minuet only" I said as he nodded. "I didn't tell you because I didn't know how you would react about the situation I was scared you would leave when you found out" He said looking at me as I sighed sadly.