I can do bad all by myself

"I don't need no one to put me down,

I'm on the ground, can't get no lower.

And I don't need no one to hang around and make me frown just makes me look older.

And I don't need no one to black my eye and tell me lies

Don't wanna cry over nobody else

No no no no I can do bad all by myself" Mary J Blige-I can do bad all by myself

Camilla P.O.V

"Stop Jamal Stop please" I said as he gripped me by my neck choke me in the mid-air. "You think about leaving me again you can think about death bitch" He said as tears rolled down my cheek. He dropped me down in Mid-air as my body fell onto the hard wood floor I could fell my brown-skin tone bruising all-ready. He gripped my body in pain as Jamal stood over me and kicked me in my side and walking to his bedroom.

I dragged my body to the corner as tears continued to roll down my cheeks I bit my bottom lip fearfully as more tears rolled down my cheeks. More and More memories flashed my eyes as I thought about all the bullshit he put me through was this shit even worth it. I bagged my fist on the ground as more tears fell from my eyes.

Jamal came out and sat by me in the corner I moved over scared he was going to hit me again. "Camilla I'm sorry I didn't mean to I was just scared of losing you, You know I love you girl you my world" He said grabbing my body embracing me. More tears rolled down my cheeks What is love? How can you love someone when you constantly beating they're ass everyday? What type of love is that? If love means getting my ass whooped everyday I don't want love. "The marriage will be done I promise I'm going to divorce her it's just not the right timing" He said getting up putting on his jacket. "You still love me" He said looking in my eyes as he got ready to go home to his wife. I couldn't lie I still loved him "Yes" I mumbled and he kissed my cheek and left leaving me in the cold, depressing, and Bad memory filled house.

Chrissy P.O.V

I sat on the couch waiting for Chresanto it's been 6 months since he gave me the promise ring. He's been doing this a lot lately it's Ten O'clock at night and he still ain't here I looked at the clock as more time passed. We were suppose to go out tonight it's been 3months since he took me anywhere.  I fiddle with the promise ring as tears rolled down my cheeks this the fifth time he's done this shit. I don't get what the fuck is going on I went upstairs as Chanel looked at me sad "I'm sorry My brother is such an ass" She said as I nodded not wanting to speak.

I looked at the ring and angrily taking it off my finger for the first time in six months throwing it against the wall as I fell onto the ground and began to sob. I sat on the carpet in my new silk dress I bought for our date. Still he couldn't give the time of the day to take his girlfriend out. I slowly took off the dress putting in back in the closet and changed into my pajamas. I wiped my eyes as I looked in the mirror quickly backing away seeing how drained I looked.

I buried my head into the pillow as I sobbed quietly and grabbed all the cover's over my body. I knew he wasn't cheating I trust Chresanto too much to even think he was cheating. Do he just not want me anymore? Question filled my head as I drifted off to bed.

Bahja P.O.V

Me and Chresanto walked into the house with all the baby cloths laughing. "You picked the shoes and I get to pick the cloths okay" I said as he rubbed my belly smirking. "Alright but our little girl going to have major swag though" He said as I smiled. "And she going to be beautiful like her mother" He said as we sat on the floor of the baby room in my apartment Chresanto got me to take care of the baby. We put away all her cloths and got up "Shit" He mumbled looking at his watch.

"What?" I said concerned "I forgot that me and Chrissy was suppose to go out tonight" He said sitting down on the couch. "I'm such an asshole" He said as I sat down next to him "No your not, You just forgot" I said smiling. "No I forgot for the sixth time this week" He said as I massaged his shoulder he moaned in pleasure I smiled glad he liked the message. "You sure she won't be mad" He said as I smiled "Very sure" I said as we looked into each other eyes and our lips crashed together he quickly pulled away looked even sadder.

"Now I really fucked up" He said as I got up and walked towards him. "No you didn't" I said as he turned around "Yes I did I don't know why I kissed you I regret even coming over" He said as it cut deep and hurt my feeling. He looked at me then grabbed his jacket leaving. I heard the front door slam I locked the door and walked to my room and knocked everything off the dresser. She don't deserve him Why is this happening to me he even said he regretted coming over. I cried until I fell asleep on the floor.

Chresanto P.O.V

I ran upstairs with roses and chocolates and a teddy bear. My smile faded when I looked at her heels kicked off in the bedroom and the promise ring I gave her on the ground. I placed the flower's on the bed and looked  at the promise ring. Bahja was wrong Chrissy is pissed and She might not even wanna be with me anymore. I grabbed the promise ring and put it on the dresser. I walked over to her and kissed her cheek but in return she shifted over like she didn't even want to be next to me.

I took off my shoes and my clothes leaving me in my boxer I sat on the bed and face palmed I fucked up real bad. I got in bed and turned over instead of us cuddling like we usually do it was going to be a cold night.

Princeton P.O.V

I grabbed my kids from Maria  "They living with me you can no longer see them" I said then slammed the door on her face. She continued to band on the door as I walked away looking at my kids as they were teary eyed they shouldn't have to go through this. "Daddy it hurts Mommy hit me back really hard" Kaelynn said as I picked her up seeing my kids in pain only made me wanna cry.

I exam Kaelynn little back seeing a big bruise on it I balled my fist up wanting to go and beat Maria ass for hurting My children. But two wrongs wouldn't make a right plus I don't put my hands on women. "Daddy Mommy let her boyfriend touch Kaelynn private part dada and I tried to stop him like you said to protect my sister and mommy hit me" Kory said crying that was it they've done it.

"Daddy why would mommy want him to do that?" Kaelynn asked crying still. "I don't know but baby, daddy's here I'm going to protect you guys" I said as a tear fell from my eye. This is one thing I prayed to god this would never happen to my kids. "It's okay sister" Kory said hugging her with tears rolling down his little cheeks. 

I put them to sleep and called the babysitter she finally had arrived and I grabbed my gun. I put on gloves and got in my car and headed to Maria's house.