♡Must Be Nice♡

(Chrissy P.O.V) 

"Even when your hustling days are gone

She'll be by your side still holding on

Even when those 20's stop spinning

and all those gold-digging women disappear

she'll still be here"-Lyfe Jennings-Must be nice

Lately I've been even more depressed then I already Always be.Why have I been depressed? Well I need A Man.Not A Little boy. That just wanna get the goods and Leave. A real man not like the Fuck boys that stay tryna get my goods. I been yarning for A Man. I just need one you feel me.

I want A Man that got something going for themselves. Some say I'm asking for too much. But I feel like well damn! All I'm really asking for Is A Good Man,With A Job,And is loyal. I mean is that too much to ask for. I feel like I'm not asking for too much. I just got standards unlike the other Hood Rats,and Hoes around here.

I want A man that's not afraid to show his feelings. Ladies you can relate the type who like to Front infront of they're friends. And I need a man To put as much effort into the relationship as me. If I'm putting 100% of my effort into this relationship YOU need to be putting 100% in to the relationship too! Not 99% or 99.9%! 100% is all i ask for! I ran my fingers through my long hair, as I walked To my friend Chanel house. I hate her fucking brother!

He's The biggest Asshole You'll ever meet. He Aggrevate me All day. As if he doesn't have a life. He is Also A Cocky bitch too. Because All These Hoes in the hood be on his Team. Chresanto August! His name even arritates me. I don't even know how I ever even had a crush on him.He's a Cocky Asshole.

I knocked on the door as Put my Overnight bag on my shoulder. Ugh and He had to answer The door The biggest smirk appeared on his face. "Well,Well,Well Look what the cat dragged in"He said leaning on the door. "Shutup Where's Chanel"I said as he moved out the doorway. "Upstairs"He said licking his pink plump lips and winked at me. I begined walking upstairs "Aye Chrissy nice ass"He said smiling as he was about to grab my ass. I grab his hand "You want this hand?"I asked. As He bit his bottom lip "Yup"He said smirking. "Then don't even think about grabbing My ass"I said glancing at him then let go of his hand. "Fuck you!"He scowled mad trying to get the last say. "That's the thing You can't"I said smirking he growled mad i got the last word.

I walked into Chanel room as She popped in her Trey Songz CD. We Freaking love him. He's A Goddess living. He Sexy as hell bro. My love for Trey songs is never ending. I pulled out My different selection of polishes. "Fuck you too nigga i don't need your broke ass okay!"Chanel yet again argued with her broke ass boyfriend DeAndre. I sighed knowing the Arguement was gonna continue on and on.

"Where's your Nail Polish Remover"I asked Chanel. She flung her hand on her hip. Shifting All Her weight onto her right leg. "Downstairs On The Kitchen Conter and Grab me A Sprite while your at it"She replied and started back up argueing with DeAndre again. I sighed knowing I had To go back downstairs and Face My Enemy Chresanto.

I walked down the steps seeing A Dark skinned girl with Long Pink with. I ain't go Lie Her hair was on point. She had on some Shorts with A Heats Jersey and Some Jordans To Match. The Minuet I Steped down the stairs They Both turned around. The Girl Got Off top of him and sat on the side of him. She Gave Me A Mean Ass Grim as I walked into the kitchen. Was There like A Problem? Did I do something to make her angry. I wondered as I grabbed The Nail Polish Remover and Two cans of sprites. She continued To Grim me as Chresanto Gave me The same look. I ignored it as I walked upstairs shit fuck them.

I walked in Chanel room seeing she was off the phone. "Who The hell Is That Girl downstairs with The Pink hair."I said. She rolled her eyes in annoyance "That bitch here AGAIN!"She said arritated. "Yup Who is she?"I said as She rolled her eyes. "Her Names Bahja and She roll with these two girls Babydoll and Star"She said taking a break. "They're beyond arritating They Think They're shit So Everytime she comes over here she looks down on me Like I'm just ain't on her level"Chanel said as She rolled her eyes. "And My Hoe ass Brother Chresanto Fucks with her"She said shrugging. "Damn she was griming me and I'm like damn do we have a problem" I said. "She does that because we intimidate her especially with my bootylicious body"Chanel said as I broke out laughing Chanel know's she have no ass. But Chanel is gorgeous though.

All day we did what we usually do on our Friday nights together. Talk about all our troubles and polish eachother nails,make eachother up,and watch movies. "I'm hungry!" I wined "Me too" Chanel said "How about Pizza"I said as she smiled "Hell yeah" Chanel said as her stomach growled. We called Pizza hut and got the stuffed crust pizza. About Thirty Minuets later the pizza man came and boy was he cute. He was Brown-skinned with green eyes curly hair dimples and white teeth. DAMN was I happy! "Hand him the money."I said "I thought you were paying I spent my money"Chanel said I sighed. Then both of our eyes landed on Chresanto wallet on the table. Chanel grabbed 20 dollars out his wallet it handed it to the pizza man.I grabbed the pizza as he tried to hand us the 10 dollar bill change. "You can keep the change"We both said looking into his eyes. "Have a good day beautiful ladies"He said as we both blushed we closed the door. We both opened the box and grabbed a slice of pizza quickly munching on the slice.

Chresanto came down stairs and grab a pop. "Yall got pizza!"he said. "Move your ass over" Chresanto said shoving me over on the couch. "you just go come over here push me and eat our pizza" I said rolling my neck. "Yup And" He said nonchalantly. I shoved him "That's and I will slap the shit out you" I said as he jerked his head back. "Shut up this my damn pizza anyways I know yall sneaky asses stole the money out my wallet and really yall left that nigga a 10$ tip maybe I should get in the pizza business if hoes go be tipping niggas like that!" He complained. " Either yall going to be paying me my 20 dollars back or you Chrissy going to be giving up that ass baby" He said as I gasped.

POW! The was the sound of the impact of my hand. He is one disrespectful bitch you. "I swear Chrissy if you was I boy I would've been beat your ass!" He complain angrily. this went on and on all-day long. this is exactly why I said I hate her brother. And I quote 'I HATE HER BROTHER'.

    AUTHOR NOTE

HOW'D YALL LIKE IT 16 VOTES AND 10 COMMENTS on the side is how Camilla looks.