Struggle

"Sometimes it's a struggle babe, and it only hurts cause I love you baby

And for what it's worth, I will struggle babe, cause I wanna be in your life, so I'mma keep

tryin'

Over and over and over and over again, over and and over and over again

(Til we get it right baby)

Over and over and over and over again" Ashanti-Struggle

Chresanto P.O.V

"What the hell do you want to talk about Chresanto" Chrissy said angrily. I turned around as my feet sunk in the sand. "I want to talk about us" I said looking in her eyes. "They're no us anymore you need to be thinking about Bahja" She said angrily I couldn't help but notice how sexy she looks angry.

"They're is a us" I said as she rose her eyebrow "Remember the time we were arguing and only to end kissing" I said as she smiled. "Oh and Remember the time at the party I beat Jamal ass for putting his hands on you" I said as she made a sad face. "Remember the time We stayed up all night playing video games and eating snacks" I said as she laughed and nodded. "Remember the time you and Chanel Went and stole twenty dollars from me gave it to the pizza man and left him a ten dollar tip" I said as she laughed and smiled. "Remember the time I gave you that promise ring and told you I love you for the first time in front of everybody" I said as she smiled.

"Yeah I remember all those times Chresanto" She said smiling then her smile faded. "But I remember the time you skipped out on our dates for two months straight" She said as a tear rolled down her cheek. "I remember the time I waited all those long nights for you to take me out but you didn't" She said angrily.

"I remember we got in a argument that morning and I went for a walk and seven guys abducted me told me if I didn't tell them where you was they would rape. And I didn't and got raped by seven guys for you that day had my fucking INNOCENCE tooken away." She said madder. "I remember the week I was in the hospital I kept hoping you'd come and visit me but you never showed up" She said as tears rolled down her cheek.

"I also remember you came home for the first time in a week and hit me left I followed you car to a hospital" She said as tears rolled down her brown cheeks. "I remember you told me you didn't want me anymore you said I was 'Fat, Ugly, And a hoe' " She said sobbing. "I remember you said I was disgusting you couldn't sleep with me because I did it with seven nigga's knowing I was raped" She said crying.

"I remember you pushed me and left me for Bahja" She said as tears rolled down her cheek. "I remember How much I thought you loved me I remember the day I packed my shit and left I remember the day I took off that promise ring" She said crying.

I hadn't realized how bad of a boyfriend I was to her. How much pain I put the ne I love through. I could only say one thing "I'm sorry" I said sadly. "Sorry isn't going to fix it Chresanto" She said sadly. "I'm sorry I didn't realize how much of an ass I was" I said as she started sobbing.

I pulled her into a embrace "I'm sorry" I whispered into her ear. "Just talk to me about it" I said as we sat down and watched the sunset. She started to tell me about how she felt when I did what I did.

 Chrissy P.O.V

"So what's up with you and Bahja everything's going well" I said as we walked along the shore of the beach. "Nope she ain't acting the same she acting like she don't even want to be around me anymore" He said. "Do you tell her you love her or give her gifts" I said as he nodded. "Damn do you cook for her Daniele when he comes over he brings food he made" I said as I could see his jaw clench when I said Daniele.

"No" He answered truthfully "Try getting to her heart with food just make a big meal for her" I said. "But I don't know how to cook" He said "I'll come over tomorrow and help you cook when she's gone so they don't try to suspect anything" I said. "Thanks" He said hugging me he then looked into my eyes and leaned in but I dodged the kiss.

Chresanto looked at me in shock and then he put on a frown. "I guess I'll um see you later" He said sadly that I rejected his kiss. I couldn't let him back into my love life after what he did it just wouldn't be right. I bit my bottom lip wondering if I did the right thing Rejecting his kiss but the thought left as quick as it came. Plus I needed to go pick up Aaliyah from Camilla house. Speaking of Camilla she turned her life around Married Chresanto friend and band mate.

They're in a group called Mindless behavior and in a couple of months they're going back on tour.