Mr Wrong

"Me and Mr. Wrong get along so good (so good)

Even though he breaks my heart so bad (so bad)

We got a special thing going on

Me and Mr. Wrong (mister wrong)

Even if I try, no, I never could

Give him up cause his loves like that

Ain't no way that I'm moving on

I love my Mr. Wrong" Mary J Blige- Mr. Wrong

Chrissy P.O.V

I laid my head on Chresanto bare chest as we walked down the river walk. "It's just so beautiful" I said smiling as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I wanted Chresanto hands to stay there for ever but I knew he had to move them Because I'm with Daniele.

"I have a man" I said sadly as Chresanto moved his hand slightly We watched Aaliyah and Makayla run up and around the stair I smiled laughing as they tagged each other. Me and Chresanto decided to just be friends.

"Alright let's guess what everybody around here is" I said as he smiled we love playing this game. I looked at a couple and the man glanced at the girl walking ass secretly. "He's cheating on her and he have no clue" I said as Chresanto.

"How you know shit I would have glanced to that girl ass is fat" He said as I punched him. "Freak" I said laughing  as I jumped on his back. I placed my hands on his abs but quickly moved them as I remembered I'm in a relationship.

I laid my head on his shoulder as he smiled he moved his hands to my ass and lightly squeezed it. I smacked the back of his head as he laughed. "What I had to" He said as I laughed. "Don't forget to come to the doctor appointment Monday" I said as I thought of Daniele he still don't know I'm pregnant that cause I don't show much.

Plus to cover my little baby bump I wear sweaters and baggy shirts. I looked at Chresanto as he put me down I walked over to the lake looking at it as I got deep in thought. I'm cheating on a good ass man with a Man in the wrong it's just the feeling of Chresanto It's special. Chresanto back in the damn gang and is married with a child.

I felt his arms wrap around as I smiled I'm in the wrong and I know it. I he started sucking on my neck as I smiled and turned around and kissed him I smiled. Aaliyah came running towards us with Makayla as I smiled and stopped kissing Chresanto. "I want Danny Mommy" Aaliyah said frowning.

"We're going home to Danny later" I said as she beginned crying "DANNY! DANNY! DANNY!" She cried as I grabbed her arm and spanked her butt she know better than to go crazy. "Go play cause when you get home your ass on punishment" I said as she frowned stumping away had to get her little ass in check shit.

I wrapped my legs around Chresanto as we beginned kissing again. "Oh hell no" I heard someone yell I looked up to see Daniele sisters Angela and Vanessa. Angela came running my way but Vanessa grabbed her mugging me as I mumbled to myself shit. It won't be too long until Daniele end up finding out about my infidelity.

Short Chapter yass I know I'll upload another one so..... Um yes.