TRUST AND BELIEVE

"You look so foolish
With my best friend
And she ain't no better than you
She's a 3, I'm a ten
So why are you calling my phone
You ain't got nothing I want
Thought we were really in love
But that was all a front" Keyshia Cole- Trust and believe

Chrissy P.O.V

"Daniele why the fuck is she texting you" I said crying "I don't know you see I'm not texting back don't you" He said. "Daniele she's my best friend why the fuck is she texting you" I said crying he walked over to me trying to touch me as I moved away.

"Don't touch me" I said crying "are yall fucking around" I said crying "No I'm not fucking her we fucked a year before I got with you that's it I stopped messing with her a year ago" He said as I chuckled a bit.

"You telling me your dick game that good that you got a bitch you only fucked once begging to get with you sending you good morning  good fucking night texts what the fuck" I said angrily. "You don't trust me that's the damn problem If I said I didn't fuck her I didn't fuck her damn" He said walking into the kitchen.

"Fuck you Danny you just like everybody else" I said as I shoved. "I hate you I hate you I hate you" I said shoving him more crying. he turned around. " I want you I don't want her I stayed faithful to your ass this whole relationship" he said as I cried.

"My sister said they saw you with that nigga Chresanto I didn't accuse you of the shit because I didn't see it myself. Your best friend told me you fucking around n me and I didn't believe it. I ignored the shit but the minuet you find some thirsty ass bitch texting me and I ain't texting back you want to fucking pop off" He said as he grabbed his jacket.

"I can't fucking believe you" he said as I let him leave out the door. I fell to the ground crying as he looked at me Aaliyah came running down as she grabbed Daniele leg. "You can't leave mommy because mommy love's you" Aaliyah said crying as Daniele picked her up. "I'm sorry Princess but mommy and I are having a little disagreement I still love your mommy and I won't stop loving you every weekend I'll pick you up okay" He said as I smiled knowing he still cares for Aaliyah. "Okay" She said as she ran towards me and wiped my eyes. "

"Don't cry mommy Danny still loves you he just need time" Aaliyah said as I smiled she just repeating what people says but I hugged her and smile. as Daniele left out the door.

Bahja P.O.V

I inhaled the blunt as I frowned "He don't care anymore" I said as Zonnique took the blunt. "Girl you know he loves you, He going to always love you, you gave him his first child" Zonnique said. "I really feel like our marriage is coming to a end you know he cares less he never home when he home he don't talk to me I don't even know his favorite movie or nothing anymore" I said sadly.

"I think he fucking around on me with that Chrissy bitch" I said as my blood boiled. "What she got that I don't" I said as Zonnique smirked. "Do you really want to know that answer" Zonnique said as I punched her arm.

"Damn I was just kidding she ain't got shit on you" Zonnique said as I inhaled the blunt frowning at the thought of him even cheating on me it's sad but I know it's the truth.

Yall probably like What's up with these short Chapters. But I promise next chapter going to be longer.