M.I.A

"Fuck her, I don't care

My new lady says she leaving me

Ah fuck her, I don't care

Plus I got another over there

She been wanting to be with me

Got her in her underwear

Gave her what she want, now she need me

I called more up they're coming over soon

Lingerie all up in my room

I'm a make this toast to that one girl I love her

Still smell her perfume" Omarion- M.I.A

Chrissy P.O.V

I carried the last of Chresanto box to my room. I really don't want him to move in but it's best if he was here he says 'For the baby'. I laid on the bed as Chresanto unpacked all his stuff I pulled out my phone looking at the text I sent Daniele a hour ago. 'Daniele I'm really sorry please just text back' I texted him just now.

It's been 4 months since I talked to daniele or seen him. He continues to send His sister over to get Aaliyah I been texting him non-stop for 4 months he won't reply or anything. I bite my bottom lip looking down at my stomach. It has got a lot bigger like it's really noticeable everybody can tell I'm pregnant. The gender of the baby is a baby boy.

Chresanto knows he happy about the baby too. But for these last few months I've been yarning for Daniele and only Daniele. I want him so bad I just feel like I can't do shit without him. He always gave me a feel of Confidence, Comfort, Secure, and Love he offered a lot. Plus he showed his Affection for me in front of his boys he wasn't ashamed that he loved me so damn much. He was perfect while I was so damaged I would have destroyed Daniele if we stayed together.

Daniele was the man of my dream the man I talked about in The first Chapter (On Must Be Nice). He offered some much he took in my daughter as his own, Treated me good, And didn't believe shit these bitches and nigga's tried to tell him about me. But I fucked it all up for Chresanto bum ass I don't know why I even said I wanted him.

I kept the ring Daniele had given me I look at it everyday to remind me of what I could've had and how much I love him. I can't take these rejections anymore I have to go over Daniele house we need to talk.

Daniele P.O.V

I Aggressively tugged on Chanel's dress as she ran her hand on my abs she hopped on me causing me to fall on the ground. Damn she want it bad as hell I got up off the ground smiling. "Damn girl can I open the door" I said as we both giggled I started to unlock the door as she wrapped her arms around me and started unbuckling my belt.

"Daniele" A soft female voice said I closed my eyes hoping it wasn't who I thought it was. I could still see everything about Chrissy all the pain and hurt will come right back if I even see her face. I still love that girl a lot When bitches I fuck around with even say her name I just snaps on them.

I turned around seeing Chrissy, She mean mugged Chanel angrily as Chanel mean mugged her back. She still looked as beautiful as she did before she look a little better. She has on A Rich Gang hoodie, Some yoga pants, and a pair of Jordan's. Her hair is down flat down to her mid-back and she had on some red lipstick that fit her brown skin tone perfectly. I looked down at her stomach she was the kind of pregnant person that stomach are tiny during pregnancy her stomach don't get all huge. My hand twitched at the sight of it I just feel like beating Chresanto ass.

"Fuck you want Chrissy"I said angrily. "You I want you"Chrissy said as I laughed "You had me I think you really want Chresanto" I said angrily. "Can you just wait I need you Daniel. Please I love you"Chrissy said in tears. "You trying to play me for a fool You'll just change I take you back and you'll turn around and be the same bitch you was before"I said as her eyes watered. Her head fell a little as her bottom lip began to quiver she turned around and began wording to her car.

I wanted so badly to run and Comfort her and Tell her how much I love her. How beautiful she is Tell her she's worth it all. But I just didn't have it in me, My Heart telling me GO get her. But my mind is reminding me of all the pain she caused me. I unlocked the door smacking Chanel on the ass as She smiled tugging on my shirt leading me to my bedroom.