Dirty Laundry

"Five years later, I got my shit down pat

Think I had it good, and they don't know how bad

Fooled everybody, except myself

Soaking in this hurt, bathing in the dirt" Kelly Rowland-Dirty Laundry

 Camilla P.O.V

He forcefully pushed me onto the wall as I screamed in pain "Bitch" He said throwing me onto the ground and gave me a good punch to the face. "Fuck" I moaned in pain as he beginned to repeatedly hitting me in my face. I screamed in pain as I used my last ounce of strength and kneed him in his manhood. I rushed and grabbed my purse looking at the door or the bathroom door. I ran into the bathroom locking the door realizing I wouldn't have enough time to run to the door he would have bashed my head in.

I hurried pulling out my phone as he continued to bang on the door knowing the door was going to be kicked down in a minuet. I scrolled down my contacts fearfully knowing he was close to breaking down the door. "Open the fucking door bitch" Jamal yelled as tears rolled down my cheeks. I dialed the only person who would help me Chrissy. I bit my bottom lip nervously hoping she answer the phone. She answered the phone.

"Hello" She said laughing and telling someone to stop on the other line "Help me He's going to kill me" I said hearing him trying to kick down the door. "PLEASE JUST COME GET ME I'M AT JAMAL'S HOUSE" I said crying scared shitless. Before she could answer Jamal kicked down the door  I dropped the phone looking at his angry face.

He grabbed me forcefully by my shirt and look me in my eyes "Bitch don't nobody love you but me not your momma not your daddy and especially not CHRISSY" He said angrily. Tears fell from  my eyes as I started to believe him they don't love me why would Chrissy love me after all the wrong I did to her.  I started crying hysterically  as he grabbed the keys and left. I can't leave Jamal he's the only one who loves me.

Chrissy P.O.V

"Fuck you Chres" I said smirking as "Girl you know you want all this" Chresanto said smirking. "Boy bye you ain't all that and a bag of skittles" I said smirking. "I am all that and A bag of skittle" He said smiling. "Nope You ain't Shit and Your girlfriends a bag of skittles" I said laughing. "She ain't my girl you know you my girl" He said licking his pink plump lips. "Boy bye last time I check my relationship status was single" I said smiling. He smacked my ass real hard as I grab his manhood "I will cut your dick off if you do it again" I said as he smirked. "You like touching my dick don't you it's big ain't it" He said gripping my waist.

"Boy bye it's the size of my pinky" I said blushing lying knowing it's huge. "Oh for real that ain't what most girls say" He said gripping my waist hugging me from behind I tried getting out his grip only to be tugged back. "Oh My Gosh Chresanto stop" I said as his grip got tighter. My phone rang as I rolled my eyes laughing at Chresanto. "Chresanto stop my phones ringing" I said laughing as he started to kiss on me "They can wait" He said as I pushed him off me. "Ugh you got cooties don't kiss me" I said laughing answering  the phone. "Oh for real I got cooties babe" He said as I smirked. "Hello" I said as Chresanto continued to kiss on me "Stop" I said laughing.

"Help me he's going to kill me" I heard Camilla whispered as my mood changed from happy to Concerned. before I could say anything she spoke again "PLEASE JUST COME GET ME I'M AT JAMAL'S HOUSE" She said as I heard the phone fall and a loud thump as if something broke. Then the line went dead the line was dead silent and I literally felt like dyeing.