In Love With Another Man

"If I could... could forget him

I would... please believe me

And I know that I should throw the towel in

But baby it's not... not that easy

You treat me so much better than him

And if I was sane there'd be no competition

But... but I'm in love with someone else

And I'm so sorry

I'm in love with another man

And I know it ain't right" Jazmine Sullivan- In Love With Another Man

Chrissy P.O.V

I ran my hand up and down Chresanto chest as I looked up and smiled at him. "It's me and you Chrissy against the world it's been like that since Day one." Chresanto said as i smiled. "I love you" He said as i hesitated at first to say it back but eventually said it back. "I love you too" I said  as it seemed to come off easily.

"What about bahja" I said as he frowned  "Fuck her it's about me and you" He said as I shyly smiled. I leaned over to kiss him then the door slamed we both looked at eachother in shock. I felt bahja pull me out of bed by my hair i immediantly swung up wildly get a couple licks to her face.

She dragged my naked boby across the floor dragging me by my hair I swung up one good time and hit her hard as hell in the face. She flew back as blood quickly rushed out her busted lip. I got up as she looked in 'Awe' at my perfect figure. My flat stomach (She only 1 month and a half pregnant turns out 1 month pregnant people pregnancy don't show), Perky chest, Fit ass, Thick thighs, and perfect skin.

I smirked in satisfaction she swung and hit me dead in the face. I fell back but quickly got up grabbing her pink hair dragging her hitting her in the face repeativly. I didn't let go. Chresanto picked me up as bahja got up with her bloody mouth and nose. She threw another punch hitting me in the jaw.

I kicked my feet wildly Giving her a hard ass kick to the face she fell onto the lamp breaking it as she moaned in pain. her eye was swelling up rapidly as her eye was sealed shut. My mouth dripped with blood.

My busted lip was nothing compared to the damage i did to Bahja damn face. Shit but my face felt swole as hell. I put on my love pink jogging suit on and wiped my busted lip. "Fuck this shit Chresanto control your bitch." I yelled as bahja limped towards me "I got your bitch right here" She said as blood dripped from her lip.

She squared up but Chresanto grabbed her back telling her to go to the room "Fuck you nigga you really going to do this shit to me fuck you" She said slapping the dead shit out of Chresanto. They beginned arguing as I walked out not having time to deal with the bullshit.

I ran my fingers through my hair as I unlocked the door seeing daniel in a all white tuxedo. I smiled as I looked at all the designer brand clothes he had bought. Gucci, Prada, Louis vuitton (Mainly), Chanel, Dolce & Gabbana, Betsey Johnson, ect. Tears fell from my eyes not only from the surprise but mainly because I'm a bad girlfriend.

I just got through fucking another nigga and he goes out and buy me all these nice expensive things. "Mommy look what daddy did for you he bought you nice thing I help him mommy" Aaliyah said as more tears realised from my eyes.

"Do you like it baby" Daniele said smiling nervously. "I love it" I said crying a bit He then got down on one knee and Aaliyah came in carrying a white pillow with a ring on it. "Will you- Um- Will you" Daniele started. "Marry him!" Aaliyah shouted happily.

"Right Marry me Will you marry me" He said scratching the back of his neck nervously. I beginned to cry heavily. "Aaliyah go to the back for mommy" I said as Daniele looked confused. She ran to the back as I licked my lips nervously as I pulled Daniele over to the couch.

"I'm pregnant" I said as he smiled "That's great I can't wait to see my mini me- Wait we never had Sex what do you mean your pregnant" He said. As tears rolled down my cheek "I been having Sex with Chresanto While I was with you" I said giving him the truth.

His face fell low very low like he wanted to cry. "I think I might love Chresanto" I said he face palmed. I sighed looking down when I heard a big crash and glass being shattered I flinched in fear. He had thrown my glass coffee table against the wall I jumped frightened.

"Fuck you mean you pregnant by him and might love what type of bullshit is this you disrespectful ass hell You foul Chrissy and you know it" He yelled I never seen him go so crazy. It took me off guard like hell "I don't know how I feel Daniele I love you but I love him I can't marry you after what I've done to you" I said in tears as I ran my finger through my hair.

"Fuck you Chrissy, I spend all this damn money on you thinking you were worth it, Then you turn around and feed me this bullshit You ain't even got to worry about it though you can go fuck around with him all-day" He said as his nostrils flared.

"Forget we were ever even together. I loved you but I guess the feeling wasn't mutual huh, I blow off all these hoes defending you giving up free pussy for you, But meanwhile you letting another nigga dick you down" He yelled. "We're done you can have this stupid ass ring too and all the other shit" He yelled as I sobbed more.

"Daniele wait" I yelled as he ran out the door. "I'm sorry Daniele Please" I said crying he yanked his arm away getting in his car driving off. I walked in the house crying Aaliyah ran out the room and said something I never thought she'd say "I hate you mommy you mean to daddy" Aaliyah said as she started crying running in her room.

I couldn't even deal right now It was too much on my mind I picked up the ring as I sighed it's so beautiful. It looks so expensive also. I then went through the 50 bags of designer clothes he bought me as I sighed knowing I destroyed something good.