Silence

Michael's POV*

"July..please forgive me. I didn't mean what I said!" I silently pleaded against the outside of the bedroom door. 

"leave.." Is all she could muster as her cries erupted through the silence. My head laid against the door and my neck was killing me.

It had been about 5 days and after I tore July's heart apart like a million shreds of paper, she hasn't been talking to me. And to make things worse, it wasn't the "I'm mad at you" type of silence. It was the "I'm depressed and I thought you would never hurt me" type of silence. I've missed her sweet and attitude filled voice as much as her presence. Yeah, that's right. She hasn't left the bedroom for days unless it was to let that guy in. I never dared to ask her for an apology because I knew I didn't deserve it. It was my fault that the only sound she made were the sobs she exerted and every time she blew her nose.

After a while, I decided to move on. I didn't belong here with someone as great as her anyway. So, on Sunday night, June 25th of 2013 I grabbed a pen and a piece of paper and wrote her a note. I picked the bedroom door's lock and walked in silently. I laid the note on the dresser and stripped of my clothes. I walked over to her and leaned down to kiss her forehead. The white silk clothing I wore before I came back to this world reappeared and July stirred in her sleep. 

Her eyes opened and she rubbed them. That's when her gaze focused on me. "m-michael?" I didn't answer and I just stared at her. She furrowed her eyebrows, "Why are you wearing that? And you...you have a halo..What's going on?" She looked around and noticed the note. She sat there and read it. The tears on her face appeared, but they weren't as heavy as mine. "D-don't leave." she whispered. I stepped away from her and held in my pain. My wings were forming and they were quite painful, but they were a good kind of pain. 

"I'm sorry, July. I've caused you too much pain." She shook her head and started sobbing. 

"Michael please!! Don't leave me!" She screamed while darting out of bed and running towards me. She grabbed on to me and buried her head in my chest. 

"I'm sorry July.." I said as I felt my weight decreasing against the earth's gravitational pull. I knew I was fading away. I lifted up her head and stared her in the eyes one last time. She couldn't remember this. 

July's POV*

I opened my eyes and looked around. I was in my house. Not the hotel, but my actual home. The house I was raised in. I walked down the hall and down the stairs. I could smell dinner being cooked. I ran in the kitchen and a grin grew on my face. "Momma?" I asked. She turned around and looked at me. 

"Good morning July. I've missed you." 

"Momma how are you here?" 

"what do you mean baby? You're home. I'm here, your brother's here, and so is your sister. Even your father is in the living room watching football." I felt a tear fall down my face. I looked towards the silverware. I picked up a big spoon and stared at my reflection. I looked just like I did when I was 10. I ran into the living room and watched my brother and daddy stand up and cheer as their favorite football team scored. The glass coffee table was filled with potato chips and canned soda. 

I walked over to them and my brother looked at me and smiled, "What's up J!" I smiled and shrugged.

"The sky?" I said and giggled. He threw a potato chip at me and laughed. 

"Hey princess, you want some soda?" I shook my head no.

"No thank you daddy." I walked out of the living room and bumped into my sister. "August?" 

"Yeah, what?"

"You're alive.."

"Well duh!" I ignored her comment and hugged her tightly. 

"No matter what, You'll always be my sister okay? No matter how we first met. I don't care if we're not biologically related, you'll always be my sister.." She stared at me like I was crazy and slowly backed away. 

"okay then weirdo." I scoffed at her remark then giggled. It felt good to be back with family. I went to the front door and placed my hand on the knob. My mother called us all in for dinner and while everybody sat at the table I looked at the house, smiled, and opened the door. 

As I stepped out of the house, everything flashed before my eyes. I closed my eyes and groaned. When I opened them, I was on the hotel bed and the sun was shining through the curtains. I rubbed my eyes and sat up. I swear if Michael put me under some spell to forgive him I'm going to kill him. I got out of bed and tripped over some clothes. I looked at them and grew confused. Why were Michael's clothes on the floor? I picked them up and stood up. I was about to set them down on the dresser until I saw a note. I picked it up and read it:

Dear July, 

I love you with all of my heart and even though my mouth and mind may say Lisa or August my heart and well-being screams July. Every night I've thought of you and have tried to think of a way to ask you to be with me. That plan was soon going to take place until now. I've made you cry for days and I just can't take it. The pain I have caused you pains me and I just want you to know that I'm sorry. Sorry for hurting you. Sorry for  disappointing you. And sorry for leaving. This is goodbye July, and you will forever hold a special place in my heart. Now I must go back to where I belong. Back in heaven, looking down on everyone. Love,

Michael Jackson.

Michael's POV*

"You've chosen the right thing, my son." The Lord said to me as we looked down and watched July read the note, then break down into a fit of tears. I looked around heaven and landed my eyes on August. She was speaking with her family. I had decided to let July have a moment and rejoice with them in flashback mode before I left her. I looked back down at my poor darling gripping on to my clothes and said,

"I know Father. I just wish there was another way, but this is best for the both of us."

_______________

So, this is the last chapter of this Series. The next Series of this story will be coming out soon. Keep a look out guys ^-^ I love you all !! Until next time, Spread the L.O.V.E. and  Goodbye.