The Easter Hunt (part2)

• Dedicated to Briana Jackson

1:02pm

I ran around with the kids. They were looking for eggs and if any of them needed help then they would come to me. I laughed at the fact that some of the toddlers were just throwing the eggs around and cracking them to get the candy. Only the older kids cared for the golden eggs. Nobody could find them and they refused to ask me for help. They claimed they were too old for help. The teenagers took pictures of themselves and their friends. August was talking with the adults and Douglas. I sat on the grass and automatically started pulling up the weeds. A gentle wind went by and I felt a presence behind me. I turned but nobody was near me. I rubbed my temples and decided to lay on my back and stare at the clouds. My hand was open and I felt someone grab it. I turned my head to the right, to only see me gripping nothing but air. I sat up confused and something started to appear. A body started to show and I gasped. I moved back and the person who just appeared was.....Michael Jackson.

I rubbed my eyes and his body glowed an angelic glow. He was young and brown skinned again. He looked about 19. He turned his head towards me and blinked. My eyes widened and I stopped breathing. He smiled and said "you're not gonna scream are you?...please don't." I started breathing again and leaned closer to him. I poked his face and he looked at me confused.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"I was gonna ask you the exact same." I said still examining him to be sure he was real. He giggled and said,

"I'm just here...looking at the clouds. You?" I stopped examining him and said,

"I'm just lookin up too."