Someone's mad..

July's POV*

Michael and August have been gone for a while now. I became worried, so I decided to go check up on them.  I walked all around the neighborhood, but I could not find them. I saw a couple of kids hanging around the corner so I decided to ask them about Michael and August's disappearance. 

"Hey guys, have you seen my sister?" I asked concerned. 

"You mean August?" A little mixed boy said.

"Yeah." 

"Oh! I saw her with some dude at the park." said a little Caucasian girl holding her dolly. I nodded and walked away. 

"Thanks guys!" I yelled and waved over to them. On my way to the park, I spotted some places I could show Michael. Considering he wasn't too familiar with this neighborhood. I finally got towards the park and I heard laughing. I became jealous, but I tried to compose myself. When I turned the corner, Michael and August jumped off their swings and landed with a big thud. 

"Oww!" August moaned. I snickered at her pain. Michael groaned and said,

"worst idea ever." They stayed on the ground for a while and right when I was about to walk over and interrupt their fun, they kissed. My heart sunk deep within my now broken soul and was bound to stay there for centuries. I tried to fight my tears. I really did, but they just invaded my composure and I perfected a frown. It hurt to know that the man I had always been in love with, was smooching up to my sister. She didn't even like him! They were starting to get up. Michael stood up and wiped the mulch off of his clothes, then helped August up. He looked my way and his smile dropped. Tears began to pour even harder out of my eyes. August followed his stare and she walked over to me trying to apologize. 

"July, I'm so sorry!" I turned away from her and began to run home. They ran after me.

"No! Leave me alone!" I yelled. Her speed increased and she yanked my arm. "Let me go!!"

"please just listen." she begged. I began hitting and kicking her. How dare she take away the one thing that makes me happy in life!! I know I haven't know Michael for that long, but it feels as if we've know each other for years. Michael soon caught up with us and tried to break up the fighting. 

"July stop! Please!" Michael said picking me up and dragging me away from August. He turned me around so I was facing him. "July.. It was all my fault.. I..I kissed her.." I shook my head 'no' not wanting to believe that he found her so attractive. "i'm sorry.. I didn't know you liked me and I just got here..I'm confused July.. I'm so confused." Tears began to spill from his eyes and he hugged me tight. I wanted to push him away but I couldn't. My tears began to soak his shirt as I pushed my face deeper within his chest. After crying for a while, I  had noticed that August left. I felt drowsy. I stepped back from Michael and looked at him, only to notice that his eyes were turning gold. 

"M-michael?" 

"Shhh.." He pulled me back into his chest and I began to tremble. "don't be scared.." he whispered while lowering his head into the crook of my neck. He placed a gentle kiss there, then kissed my collarbone I shivered at his touch and sighed. My eyelids were becoming heavy and then I was out like a light. 

I woke up in a field of daisies. I sat up and looked around. I was alone. "Hello?" I called out unsure of my surroundings. I got up and walked for about an hour.  Just singing and admiring nature. 

"Well, I can see you've awoken.." I looked in the direction from which a voice came. I saw Michael leaning against a tree with his sunglasses on. 

"Michael?"

"Yes, love?"

"Love? hah! Last time I checked, your only love was for my sister.."

"But July.. you were my first glimpse at happiness and freedom.. you are the reason I'm here.. The reason why I CAN love."

"sure..." I began to walk away from him until he called me back over. "What do you want Jackson?" 

"Ooh, Jackson? How feisty! I like it." He smirked and walked closer to me. He stroked my cheek with the outside of his hand. His other hand eased its way on my hip. He moved closer to me and pressed our pelvises together. "mmm.."

"Michael what are you doing?!" I said pushing him away. He stared at me and I noticed that his features  began to change. He turned into the Michael from the BAD Era. I stepped back and watched in amazement. He reached out and yanked me closer to him once again. I kept hitting his chest. "Michael! Stop! no!"  He turned me around so my behind was facing him. He grabbed me and held me tight so I couldn't escape. He started to rub his member against me.

"Mmm, July stop fighting...it feels good."

"uh...no..mmm." My head dropped from the pleasure. I didn't want him to know I was turned on by this. Even though It was just rubbing it felt so good. Michael was big and hard and I could feel it. He laid his head on my shoulder and whispered in my ear, 

"July, uuh.. do you forgive me?.." I nodded my head and he smiled. "Thank you for forgiving me then...mmm" 

"Michael this feels so good.. Although this is so wrong..it feels amazing."

"uh, I know.. I kinda have that effect on you.." I lifted my head and tried to look at him.

"What do you mean?" He just chuckled and said, 

"let's just say, I can control what you feel.."

"And that means?"

"It means; Although our clothes are on, I'm making it feel like we aren''t wearing nothing... And tell me the truth.. Would you do me?" My eyes widened. Oh my gosh! Did he just ask me that?! I'm a virgin..I.. I just can't..

"M-michael...mm..I can't.."

"okay" I was confused. He just asked me this huge question (well it was huge to me) and he just responds with 'okay' after I reject him? Suddenly the earth began to tremble. The trees started to fall and the ground started to crack open. Valleys and Canyons were made and I clutched on to Michael. I looked up at him and he seemed scared. He began to transform back into his thriller self.   "Kiss me July." I stared at him as if he were crazy. 

"Excuse me? At a time LIKE THIS?!?" I was going to say more, but  Michael leaned into me and caught my lips in between his. His rose petal lips were too soft. They felt like antiques that I could easily crush. And yet, his too soft lips were perfect. The aroma that was present, reminded me of cinnamon. It hovered in the air and made my mind dizzy. He stuck his tongue as quickly in my mouth as he did taking it out. It tasted fresh like a splash of mint mouthwash, and I was trapped. He caught me in a cage and I couldn't escape. This feeling was too strong. And yet, It was just right.. Something shocked my back and I fell from the arms of Michael. My body plummeted into the never ending valley and Michael became a blur. My screams echoed and there was nothing I could do, but hope that God would let me land on a soft pillow rather than a hard, moist ground. I began to notice the floor was increasing in size and my fate was coming. I stuck my hands out so that they would at least help to break my fall. Sadly, In 5 seconds, I would be dead. 1..............2...........3..........4............5

I bolted awake and noticed I was on the couch. My breathing was uneasy and my hands were stinging. I looked at them and noticed they had cuts and scrapes all over them. I turned my head and noticed I was laying on Michael. My back must have been laying on his stomach and my backside was on his pelvis.. oh my heavenly stars...