Act like nothing happened

11:18am

I awoke from the nap I took since I blanked out after falling to the ground. I was still in Michael's lap but we were in clean clothes. Michael was asleep also with his head laying on his own shoulder for support. I shook him a little as I sat up. He wouldn't wake up. Then I tried waking him more violently. Like, punching his arm or flicking his face. he still wouldn't wake up. I sighed and just stared at him. He looked so peaceful and beautiful. I tried to fight the urge of kissing his delicate lips but I couldn't fight the temptation. I slowly began to lean into him but when I was about lay a gentle kiss on him, he stirred and I ended up kissing his cheek. As my lips came in contact with his soft skin, he groaned and opened his eyes. He looked at me confused and I looked away as if I hadn't just kissed him. He smirked and lightly touched his cheek. "What were you just doing?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

"breathing.." I quickly replied. He giggled at me and I exhaled a good amount of air when he wasn't looking. He started to stand up and I grabbed his arm for support as I stood up as well. "so.. uh, did we just fall asleep over here from last night?" I said referring to the crazy dream world. He stayed quiet and looked in my eyes. He walked towards me with a straight face. I kept backing up until I hit the wall. "It depends.. what exactly happened last night?" he whispered to me. There was a sudden glow In his eyes, and the more that I noticed it, the more I noticed I was forgetting everything that happened. Michael stepped closer to me so our chests were touching. Every breath he took would send me into a more relaxed state of mind. Each time his chest rose and fell, mine would do the same. It was as though we were the same person for the time being. I couldn't think straight and I was still tired. "m..Michael?" I said. He raised an eyebrow and waited for me to ask my question. "how is he?" I asked. He furrowed his eyebrows. "who are we speaking about?" he said confused. "my brother..is he okay? Did he make it to heaven?" Michael sighed and gave me a small smile. "July.. I think you need to get some more rest..." I moved away from him, breaking our gaze. "no..I refuse to.. I've already took a nap." He touched my bare arm gently and my body covered in goosebumps. "Wanna go somewhere?" he asked completely off topic. I shrugged and he sighed. "even if we do leave, you'll need clothes and something to disguise you with.." I replied, a little irritated for some reason. He just walked out the room and went downstairs. I didn't know whether I made him mad or if he just needed to do something important? I don't know... anyway, I lied down while I noticed the smooth sound of 'raspberry beret' being played downstairs. I got up and made me way towards the music, then I noticed Michael had been cooking. I walked by him and watched him do his thang. "thought you didn't like him." I said bluntly. "like who?" he asked gently. "Prince.. isn't he your enemy.?" he chuckled and said, "Prince is not my enemy. We are- well were good friends from time to time." "oh"