Who tf Is This Hoe?

I'm a Freshman now.. Ugh!  I'm already tired of it.

________________________

July's POV*

As I made my way to the other side of the street, I was stopped by a car that almost hit me. I kicked the car and kept walking. I looked around and that's when I spotted that red haired bitch with my man. I stopped walking and paused. "Wait..did I just say my man?" I asked myself.

I shrugged and kept walking. The closer I got to Michael, the more I noticed that he was actually trying to back away from her in a polite way. I wasn't that surprised that he was trying to back away in a polite manner, since he's 99.9% gentleman. Of course the other 0.1% is full of his naughty ways...if he had any..hmm..I wonder..

When I got close enough, he saw me and I could read the document labeled 'HELP' in his eyes. I nodded since the red head couldn't see me. I composed my anger, and walked over to him. "Mikey, I was so worried baby!" I said while pouting a little bit. The woman looked at me and I eased my way in between her and Michael. I placed my hand on his chest and stared into his eyes. A small smirk was tugging at the side of his lip. Don't get too happy, I'm still mad. You told Steven I was a lesbian.

The woman backed away and scoffed. I turned my head and looked at her while giving her an attitude. "Excuse me bitch, but could you go scoff somewhere else? My man and I are having a little moment."

"What did you just call me?"

"Your name. Did I stutter? If so, I can repeat it." I said with sarcastic concern.

"Fuck you."

"That's what I'm hoping Michael will do to me tonight. Haha, oops. Did I say too much, Mikey bear?" I asked as I looked at Michael. He played along and shook his head. 

"Of course not, baby." He replied softly as he gently lifted my head and leaned down to place a kiss on the corner of my mouth. I felt  a million bolts of electricity shoot throughout my body. I'm not even sure if Michael has even kissed me before. On my cheek? Hand? Forehead? Nose? I don't know, but I do know that if that little peck he just gave me on the side of my lips made me feel this way, then a real kiss from him would kill me. I sighed and leaned away from his face.

I couldn't do this. He's only my friend and the Lord knows that I am not going to ruin our friendship because of a simple kiss. Before I could move further back, his hands caught my waist and his eyes locked onto mine. Of course, the redhead somehow managed to ruin the moment (even more). She yanked me back by my arm and made my heel break as the curb next to me caught my fall. She then smiled and went back to Michael. He stared at her shocked, and then his face grew red. 

"What in the world is your problem?!" He yelled at the redhead. "Look, I don't like you! I-I don't want you in any kind of way and from the way you handled this confrontation of my..my girlfriend, I don't even want to be your friend nor acquaintance. Now, please.. just let me leave in peace." Even though his kindness got the best of him towards the end, I was proud of Michael. He came over to me and knelt down. "Is your ankle okay?" he whispered while putting slight pressure on my ankle and staring into my eyes. I didn't answer, because I was too busy watching the redhead walk away with teary eyes. I felt bad for her, but It's probably just my hormones. "July?" My attention snapped back to Michael and I smiled and nodded.

"uh, yeah. I umm.. I'm fine." He smiled and sighed. As I grabbed on to him for support, I could feel my body being lifted off the ground. I looked at Michael, ready to protest before he said,

"Just in case you did hurt something." I smiled and laid my head on his shoulder. He was making it hard for me to yell at him for what he did. On our way back to the hotel, I had a bad feeling within the pit of my stomach. I made Michael go to the nearest bench and we sat down, even though I was still in his lap.

"Michael did you get my pills?" I asked gently.

"Of course I-" He paused mid-sentence and patted his pocket with the hand that wasn't holding my waist. He groaned and buried his head in my chest. I chuckled and stroked his hair.

"It's okay, Michael." He looked up and I saw the glisten in his eyes. "There's no need to cry." I stated in a sympathetic tone while stroking his face. "It was an accident. We can go get some more later."

"But your cramps-"

"shh I know. It'll be fine."

"I keep hurting you.. I don't mean to do it, but it k-keeps happening." He said after a sniffle. His tears were falling more easily now and all I wanted to do was kiss him all better. His hair started to grow longer, and his skin tone brightened. I wrapped my arms around him as tight as I could; knowing what was to come next. While his appearance shifted, I rubbed his back and kept repeating that everything was okay.

His crying-which was now audible- grew muffled as he buried his face deeper into my chest. The way he acted was as of a son sobbing into his mother's breast, because a neighborhood bully stole his money, in which she gave him. Soon enough, his eyes met mine and their color had shifted. A light blue mixture collided with his natural coco brown, and spun within those almond shaped orbs.

Unlike the usual coma I would experience, nothing happened. His hand rose to caress my face, then it slowly snaked to the back of my neck. He pulled me closer to him and his face came within an inch to mine. Before I had a chance to protest a crowd started to form of awing people.

"m-michael..w-we shouldn't."

"shh.." 

"but people are staring-" 

"I love you." I froze and my eyes widened. Gasps escaped the crowd. I could feel his breath on my face and I had to fight back my urge to kiss him, right then and there.

"w-what?" He smirked and replied,

"I love you. You're everything to me. Without you, I wouldn't be able to cope." Tears filled my eyes.

"Michael...you don't mean that."

"Yes I do. I mean everything I say..So please.. please give me another chance, Lisa." My heart stopped as the people applauded his announcement. Echoes of,

"Say you accept, Lisa!" and "Give him another chance. He's worth it!" stabbed my heart like a newly sharpened sword. Luckily, before I responded, Michael's eyes changed back to normal and he furrowed his eyebrows. He looked around and quickly removed his hand from my neck. I moved back and a petite woman came over and said,

"I just find this so adorable! Please just accept, Lisa." I nodded and turned back to face Michael as the woman backed away. 

"Oh God.. July, please tell me I didn't just do what I think I did." Michael said as his voice shook and eyes widened. My eyes watered and the tears began to flow.

"What do you mean? My name's not July. It's Lisa now, according to you. Ya'know what. I accept, Michael.. I accept the fact that you and I will never be."

________________

Hey guys. Sorry it took so long to update, but highschool isn't easy at all. Of course, I'll be trying my best to update more rapidly. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, and please give me feedback. It helps more than you think. Anywhoosies, byeeeeeeeeeee.