Bonding (part3)

Michael and I kept talking and I found out why he was back...to life.

"So you're telling me that you fell from the sky.?" I asked not believing him.

"haha yes! I know you don't believe me but I fell and I began to transform into my old self." he said grinning.

" wait. so you're still a 50+ year old man on the inside but you are like 19 in physical appearance?" I asked. He sighed and said,

"okay! imma explain this one more time. I have life experience like a 50+ year old man, but I'm young!" he giggled and I smiled.

"well can I ask you one more question?" I said while looking at him. He stared at the sky and said,

"go ahead"

"Doesn't this make you an Angel?"

"More like a guardian Angel. I'm here to protect you." I furrowed my eyebrows.

" from what?" I asked.

"I can't tell you."

3:25pm

I noticed people were looking for me. Michael was sleeping on the ground and I was laying on his chest. I sat up when August yelled at me and made Michael awake from his nap. "JULY! child have you got no sense!? we've been worried sick lookin for you-" she stopped talking when she noticed I were with a boy. Michael wasn't facing her and she smiled at me. I looked down embarrassed. The other women were giggling and August said "So who's this lil fellow?" I stuttered as I tried to explain.

" his n-name is... m-Michael."

She raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms.

"okay, well dinner is ready. Invite the lil champ In when y'all are done." she said walking away with the group.

When they completely left I looked at Michael as he took the grass out his hair.

"so, how is this supposed to work out?" I asked