oh..

I signaled for July to control her sister. she covered August's mouth and they walked out. I stepped out of the shower and grabbed my towel. The day was going to be long. After dressing in some clothes, I walked slowly downstairs. I wasn't in a happy go lucky mood. When August spotted me, she furrowed her eyebrows. Although she seemed confused, she had the biggest smile on her face. I had to admit it was cute..but again, so was she. A small, unnoticeable blush took over my face and I looked away from them for a moment. July walked up to me and whispered, "I'm sorry..I didn't mean for her to find out." I looked into her eyes and pecked her nose. "she would have found out sooner or later.." I whispered back. I slightly pushed my way past her and I could have sworn she giggled. Haha, July is adorable and August is cute. Seems legit. I sat on the couch and sighed. August looked at me intensely and began speaking. "Are you really mj? Are you a fake? How is it possible you're alive!? I'm confused!" I lifted up my hand and placed my finger on her lips to shush her. she almost fainted and that made me giggle. I actually miss my fans and their fainting habits. The day consisted of me convincing August I was the real deal. "so..wanna watch a movie?" July asked. August walked to the door and said, "uh, yeah. you start that and Michael and I will be taking a walk...okay? okay." July shrugged and watched us leave.

*During the walk*

"so, Michael."

"yes?"

"Have you ever considered love?"

"haha of course."

"with whom?"

" girls.." I tried to avoid the awkward question..

"mkay..."

"so uh, why were you sad earlier?"

"relationship drama.."

"With the guy from the church reception?"

" yeah, he was my boyfriend.."

" oh, so you both are friends?"

"..not exactly."

"how?"

"I found out he cheated on me this morning with my best friend." I felt sorry for her. we sat together on a bench and watched kids play at the near by park. "would you like to go play?" August asked. I grinned and nodded. We ran over when the kids were leaving. I got on a swing and started swinging high. I tilted my head back and sighed. "watcha doin?" August asked.

"I'm relaxing..come try it with me." She jumped on a swing and followed my instructions. "lean your head back and close your eyes." I said faintly. she giggled.

"I feel like I'm flying!" she yelled. I laughed and told her to swing higher and jump off the swing. we did it at the same time and landed hard next to each other on the mulch. "oww!" August moaned.

I groaned and said, "worst idea ever."

We stayed on the ground for a while and then we looked at each other. it was getting dark and her eyes glistened. I leaned in and pecked her lips gently.