Hi

This chapter has a certain word in it. I don't suggest you say it, unless you want to get jumped... So, yeah..

Enjoy Biatches!

_________________________________

Michael's POV*

 I woke up around 6am. Something was telling me that today was going to be quite stressful. I needed July to go back to the house, so we could get some things situated. I looked down and noticed that she had moved away from my bare chest and she was cuddled into my side like a cat. I raised an eyebrow towards her. This girl was something else. I slowly got up from the bed, but July began murmuring something and decided to grab on to my arm tightly. 

"July!" I giggled.

"Whaaaaat??" She practically whined while pulling me closer. I shook my head and pushed her away. She rolled back and fell on the floor. I began laughing my behind off while she yelled at me. "Michael! What the heck!!" She began hitting me and that only made my laughter grow. 

"July, stop! I can't take it!! HAHAHAA!!" I fell on the bed and waited for my giggles to subside.

"I can not believe you!" She stated while walking away and into the bathroom after hitting me with a nearby pillow.

"Rude!" I yelled at her. I could picture her rolling her eyes and scoffing. I sighed and stared at the ceiling. I hadn't really noticed that she'd opened up to me more. I haven't had to force her into a dream for about two days now. I guess with what's been happening she's starting to let her guard down a tad more. Sadly, I'm not the only one who she's let her guard down to.

I groaned and placed my hands over my face. I looked back at the clock. 6:38am. Why did I wake her up so early? She could've kept sleeping. I guess I was just lonely and I absentmindedly woke her up for a bit of company. I got up and walked into the kitchen. I wasn't hungry considering, I didn't necessarily have to live off of food. I mean, it's not like I'm human. 

I saw July and snook up on her and grabbed her by the waist. She jumped and almost burned herself on the stove. I chuckled and she sighed frustratingly which caused a frown to invade my face. "July?"

"What Michael?" I backed away a little bit from her tone. I then shrugged and looked down. I found a seat farthest away from her and just played with my fingers.

"sorry.." I whispered. She glanced at me and went back to cooking. We stayed silent the whole time. She placed some eggs and waffles on my plate and set it in front of me. I just stared at them and slowly picked up my fork. 

"michael..." I looked up at her, as if I were a frightened puppy in a lost crowd. She reached her hand out and grabbed mine. 

"I didn't mean to act like that.. it's just ...umm... 'that time' right now." My eyes widened and I cleared my throat. She seemed embarrassed. My face softened by her look. I could see the tears coming, and I knew she would be emotional.

"July, I didn't mean to make you snap. I know how girls get when it's their time, considering my sisters had their moments, so I understand that you don't wanna be messed with. It's fine, July. Plus, I did wake you up way too early, so how about we eat, watch a movie, sleep, and then go back to the house to get everything situated when it stops raining?" She smiled and nodded. 

While we ate, I noticed her squirming in her chair. "Are you okay?" I asked cautiously. She nodded and left the table. She was cramping. I cleaned our dishes and walked into the bedroom we were sharing. I could hear muffled crying from the other side of the room. I walked over there, and July was on the floor, in a ball, and crying. I always gave nothing but respect to women, because they went through way more pain than men.