Jealous

The new cover <3

Sorry if the chapters are short. It's hard to know the length when you're writing on your phone.

_______________________

*July's POV*

I woke up to the sound of someone knocking on the door. Michael groaned and that's when I noticed that his arms were around me and his face was nuzzled into the back of my neck. As good as it felt to have someone hold me, the memories of last night played through my mind like an orchestra. I don't understand why that little fight provided so much information that wasn't necessary. The knocking on the door became persistent. I wiggled my way out of Michael's grasp(not caring if I woke him up), and walked to the door. When I opened it, a man with green eyes and dark brown hair stood there.

"Hey! I uh-..." The man paused as he noticed that I was just in a shirt; Michael's shirt. I hadn't even noticed I was wearing it until I looked down too. A threatening smile tugged at my lips, but I refused to let it show. "I'm guessing that you were still sleeping huh?" I chuckled and sheepishly nodded my head. He smirked then handed me a piece of paper. 

"What's this?" I asked hoarsely before clearing my throat. He smiled while taking on a crimson shade and scratching the back of his neck. 

"It's uh.. my number..I'm sorry if this is lame and cliche, but when I saw you last night. You just looked so beautiful and dazzling-" That's when it clicked. He was the man from the elevator. Ugh! What was his name?

"I was probably soaked in dirt and grass!" I said while laughing. He joined in, but stopped just as quickly. I furrowed my brow in confusion and that's when I felt two stern hands, place themselves on my waist. I glanced at Michael and noticed how he was mentally interrogating this man. I sighed and stepped away from Michael, and walked into the hall. "how about I call you?" I half whispered. He smiled and nodded. I wonder why he didn't notice that Michael was...well, Michael Jackson.

"I would love that July." I looked down and back up at him. 

"I'm so sorry, but last night was so hectic and I forgot-"

"Steven."

"what?" He laughed and stepped closer to me, and looked deep into my eyes.

"My name is Steven." He whispered. I could feel his breath on my face and he was just about to lean in until Michael opened the door. 

"Well Steven, you can leave." He stated in a cold tone. Steven looked at him, then me, then walked away. When he turned the corner, I groaned. Michael scoffed, and I heard the door shut. I spun around on my heels and gaped. I walked up, and tried to open the door, but It was locked. 

"Michael! Open up!" I nearly yelled while hitting the door. 

"Why don't you go ask Steven to give you a spare key?!" He retorted. I could imagine him crossing his arms and looking like a child whom was denied candy.

"Michael!!" I began to bang on the door, and some of the people came out of their rooms and stared at me like I was crazy. I sighed and looked away. "c-can anyone help me get back into my room? I erm..I kinda locked myself out..hah.." Some went back in their rooms and some came to help me. A petite woman, stepped in front of the door and somehow opened it. 

"It just needed a jiggle is all." The woman stated while smiling at me. I sighed in relief and thanked everyone, but when I walked into the room I immediately went off. 

"What is wrong with you!?" I yelled at Michael, whom was sitting on the couch eating cereal and watching TV. He looked at me and shrugged. I had to admit that I was impressed by how he had made cereal that fast, but that made me tick even more, so I turned off the TV and snatched the cereal from him. He glared at me and stood to his full height. I also had to admit; I was scared. For an angel, he sure did have his moments.